Making sport of arguing with strangers on the internet...

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
@Sneaky One I have no grand illusion either of my own abilities. I think I suck and that is what drives me to continue to train and try and improve my own skills in bike riding, fitness, shooting, 1911 smithing and so on. I am a student of life and trying to gain as much knowledge and experience as possible.

I was just reading an article about knife attacks and I think they are one of the growing issues we face as CCWs or Citizens in general. I can't consistantly draw in under 1.5 seconds from concealment. I will already be behind the clock if something occurred.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
The whole concept of "thread crapping" is for pussies.
The best thing to do when grown men choose to act like 12 year old girls on a gun forum is to put them on IGNORE...out of sight, out of mind and you have the satisfaction of knowing they eventually catch on and it drives them nuts because there is nothing they can do about it.

Is it "acting like girls" when you question a listed price OR are gunsite commandos "acting like girls" when someone dare question a price?

The MEN / adults need to know.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
he whole concept of "thread crapping" is for pussies.
I totally understand where you are coming from. There have been some recent sales threads where I wanted to ask the OP "you have got to be kidding, right?" But again, it is worth what people will pay. Hell I am going to ask 16K for the this.

Who in the hell am I kidding? I'm not selling that!

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
"My wife has ordered me to put all my stuff up for sale NOW. She stood over me while I pecked this ad out on the keyboard.
Prices are firm. Don't even insult me with your lowball offer....."

I get that......

And I get law school 101...."the price is what a willing buyer and seller agree to"

When I ask why you are asking $3200 for your RIA pistol I am not saying you are poorly endowed or geneticly deficient.....I am wondering what cuases your RIA to be worth $3200.

At it's core, isn't this (and aren't other gunblogs) an educational site?

I just don't get the hostility to polite questions.

Last edited:

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
I just don't get the hostility to polite questions
I find a lot of people today can't have adult conversations. Ones where there is constructive criticism given. Back and forth dialogue. A lot of people these days get all butthurt and can't take CONSTRUCTIVE feedback which may bruise their delicate egos.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
That's always been a weakness of mine. You want to play it high brow, okay. You want to play it lowbrow, I am game for that. Sometimes it gets me into trouble.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I find a lot of people today can't have adult conversations. Ones where there is constructive criticism given. Back and forth dialogue. A lot of people these days get all butthurt and can't take CONSTRUCTIVE feedback which may bruise their delicate egos.
thats the way Nazihoo runs their comment section. all insults and bs no facts or discussion

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
The best thing to do when grown men choose to act like 12 year old girls on a gun forum is to put them on IGNORE...out of sight, out of mind and you have the satisfaction of knowing they eventually catch on and it drives them nuts because there is nothing they can do about it.

This poor guy has posed pretty much this same comment on many forums he has been banned from. Too Funny! Pollutes every place he visits for usually 2 to 3 months at the longest. Do the research.

Bender watch him with both eyes lol..

https://ar15armory.com/forums/topic/188674-moderator-delete-this-thread/

https://www.glockforum.com/threads/glock-34-gen-5-mos-best-price-and-i-got-one.52583/

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
My comment was just a blanket statement as to people getting out of shape and less mobile as they get older. Vickers took a lot of heat on the internet for his weight and conditioning over the last few years and has started working on his diet and doing Crossfit. All things play into a gun fight. Also the two members you know clearly do not fit into that category.

Most of the people I hang out with are older then me and still run, ride mountain bikes, Crossfit and other activities to stay fit and mobile.

My competitive shooting is at 1k always shot at the longer ranges since I was a boy. Gives me a little wiggle room now lol!!

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
Howdy Dave!
How have ya been friend?

Hey thought about you wile at the ranch last week putting in "tank traps" to keep out gate, fence cutters and gate crashers!! My God what a nightmare we have with the oilfield! other than that doing well! How is the new job going? Liking the change of scenery? Will send you a PM in a few days when I get my newest AR. Special run of 49 for a LEO Agency and they only bought 48 and this one has been sitting. :) Going to get this one tomorrow! 4009401040114012400940094009401040114012

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey thought about you wile at the ranch last week putting in "tank traps" to keep out gate, fence cutters and gate crashers!! My God what a nightmare we have with the oilfield! other than that doing well! How is the new job going? Liking the change of scenery? Will send you a PM in a few days when I get my newest AR. Special run of 49 for a LEO Agency and they only bought 48 and this one has been sitting. :) Going to get this one tomorrow! View attachment 4009View attachment 4010View attachment 4011View attachment 4012View attachment 4009View attachment 4009View attachment 4009View attachment 4010View attachment 4011View attachment 4012
Those Novak sights look so good on that revo.

Latest posts