Making sport of arguing with strangers on the internet...

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
The poor guy is absolutely mentally disturbed and it is concerning that he even has firearms. He will be gone before too long.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
This is not even entertaining.

If you're going to argue with strangers on the internet at least make it entertaining.

Gunny Highway said it best...

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The best thing to do when grown men choose to act like 12 year old girls on a gun forum is to put them on IGNORE...out of sight, out of mind and you have the satisfaction of knowing they eventually catch on and it drives them nuts because there is nothing they can do about it.
Quite right.The IGNORE button works great. I have used it on other sites but not had to use it here.

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hey thought about you wile at the ranch last week putting in "tank traps" to keep out gate, fence cutters and gate crashers!! My God what a nightmare we have with the oilfield! other than that doing well! How is the new job going? Liking the change of scenery? Will send you a PM in a few days when I get my newest AR. Special run of 49 for a LEO Agency and they only bought 48 and this one has been sitting. :) Going to get this one tomorrow! View attachment 4009View attachment 4010View attachment 4011View attachment 4012View attachment 4009View attachment 4009View attachment 4009View attachment 4010View attachment 4011View attachment 4012
oh my!

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
well hello gents! Just saw this thread...almost drove me to a 4 finger pull of Jameson's!....again!...LOL.

Yeah...I got sucked into that speed/accuracy "discussion"...and hopefully we don't beat a dead horse here. I'm now spending a bit more time (whatever time I have available with a busy work schedule) here. Glad to see some familiar faces.....and if any of y'all want to call me out...PLEASE DO SO! LOL. Hopefully I didn't ruffle anyone's feathers....I for one learn alot from all threads...whether it's what TO DO or NOT TO DO...

APG...saw your post on Knife attacks...we just had some training on confrontations with suspects wielding knives...it was an eye opener...and now my Agency and the team I am on train alot with draws and 1st shot on target within 1.5 seconds....it's a challenge to say the least...sometimes I have a vision of the old-time leather slap shooters shooting from the hip! LOL.

I'm just hoping that the "core" members here continue with their knowledge and experiences...it truly is a value to all who elect to come here.

Like families....not everyone will get along...but hopefully everyone respects one another.

And not to start anything...but APG had a good point about fitness. Total fitness is imperative for a longer life and in a gunfight. As we get older, we may have to adjust what total fitness is for us...and change up how we exercise because, heck, we all got aches and pains from years of doing whatever, LOL. I'm 51 in April....still on our Special Response Team....still active when in the field....BUT, my days of pushing heavy iron are quickly falling behind me....too many years on the athletic field in College, in the field with Uncle Sam, and hitting the streets in my current profession....but, I still put in the time and sometimes get to smile when one of the young bucks blinks in amazement because I just smoked them on the O-course or a drill...thank God they don't see the 1/2 bottle of Ibuprofen and heat packs I'm swaddled in afterwards! LOL....

To anyone who keeps themselves up and who tries their best to train...I say "kudos"...ain't easy when life get's in the way and time become a precious commodity...

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice to see ya Zipper'

"Old age ain't for p@ssies!''
getting old is a reward and a full time job. I figure of the generation beforeme did so without much of a whimper, I should suck it up and push onward.pain is my new friend ;)

Latest posts