Making sport of arguing with strangers on the internet...

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure of which strain, but this guy is definitely a "socially communicated disease". He certainly is persistent and capable of morphing into multiple personas. As long as there are new websites to move to, he'll be out there in one form or another. "One step ahead of the Sheriff" as we used to say.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure of which strain, but this guy is definitely a "socially communicated disease". He certainly is persistent and capable of morphing into multiple personas. As long as there are new websites to move to, he'll be out there in one form or another. "One step ahead of the Sheriff" as we used to say.
You aren't talking about me are we?

I just wanted to check. :(

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
The most enjoyable thing for me is to relish the fact that those whom I have on "ignore" continue to bluster in an effort to bait me into foolish conversations; while, for me, they remain out of sight and out of mind. Such pathetic and pitiful creatures all.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
The most enjoyable thing for me is to relish the fact that those whom I have on "ignore" continue to bluster in an effort to bait me into foolish conversations; while, for me, they remain out of sight and out of mind. Such pathetic and pitiful creatures all.

If you have someone on ignore, how do you know they are attempting to pull you into an argument?

Your foolish logic is fatally flawed

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
No one wants to debate you, most just want you to go away.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
Enjoying the thought of the ever-so-angry and anxious grown men behaving like children wishing, hoping and desperately trying to get attention for themselves who are all being ignored. It must be so psychologically painful for them! Taking up residence in a person's head rent free: priceless. :)

5c6.jpg

Latest posts