The Trolls are here again.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish. But those days are gone. The world is brain dead and washed.
The greatest threat to our Republic is people that refuse to think for themselves , sheeple . They go on repeating divisive , salacious headlines , designed to turn us on each other keeping us from seeing what's being done to us .

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Cars made these days last longer, seeing easy hundreds of thousands of miles before they are done. Not all...particularly "American" brands suck for reliability. Cars these days are also safer, regulating hundreds of things from fuel economy, braking etc.

Technology in cars is truly amazing, as the Apollo missions didn't have the type of computing power we drive in daily.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I've long believed both the Dims and the GOP are dedicated to keeping the country divided, so they can perpetrate exactly what they're currently doing. Lining their pockets.
And yep, car engines definitely run longer nowadays, but woe to you if a computer malfunctions. Repairs are thru the roof.
Long gone are the days of engines requiring, spark (at the proper time) air and fuel to operate.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Cars made these days last longer, seeing easy hundreds of thousands of miles before they are done. Not all...particularly "American" brands suck for reliability. Cars these days are also safer, regulating hundreds of things from fuel economy, braking etc.

Technology in cars is truly amazing, as the Apollo missions didn't have the type of computing power we drive in daily.
I have 145,000 miles on my 2013 Ram 1500 4x4 regular cab 5.7 hemi and it still runs like a top and plenty of power! I'm getting ready to get my 3rd set of tires, I've changed plugs once at 90,000 miles. I upgraded to power stop brake pads and rotors and just put my 2nd set on last November. I installed a K&N air intake kit and a Bully Dog programmer. Changed all the fluids right away to royal purple synthetic fluids everywhere, some might say I'm wrong but I change oil at 10,000 miles! Does not even have the "normal" hemi tic that most have! I bought it new and plan to keep it until it won't go no mo!!
Wife drives a 2021 Jeep Cherokee limited that I took off roading with less than 100 miles on it, that's what it's for right?! Did good and couldn't get it stuck around here in nw Ohio. Now I know it will not do real harsh trails but it got through everything we'll ever use it on and it's new and has a full warranty and that's all I need. Though I forgot to get it to do donuts in the mud pit you have to turn traction control off or it won't spin and with butt chiller leather seats running:):)
So yes absolutely newer cars are built way better than they used to be and American brands are as competitive or better than almost anything other than super luxury cars!
Check out the new Cadillac CT5-V…..holy crap!
I'm planning on a new Dodge Challenger SS in the spring! I'm getting finances in order to do it safely and still have gun money:) can't say logically because there's no logic in getting one! 807hp baby!!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I have 145,000 miles on my 2013 Ram 1500 4x4 regular cab 5.7 hemi and it still runs like a top and plenty of power! I'm getting ready to get my 3rd set of tires, I've changed plugs once at 90,000 miles. I upgraded to power stop brake pads and rotors and just put my 2nd set on last November. I installed a K&N air intake kit and a Bully Dog programmer. Changed all the fluids right away to royal purple synthetic fluids everywhere, some might say I'm wrong but I change oil at 10,000 miles! Does not even have the "normal" hemi tic that most have! I bought it new and plan to keep it until it won't go no mo!!
Wife drives a 2021 Jeep Cherokee limited that I took off roading with less than 100 miles on it, that's what it's for right?! Did good and couldn't get it stuck around here in nw Ohio. Now I know it will not do real harsh trails but it got through everything we'll ever use it on and it's new and has a full warranty and that's all I need. Though I forgot to get it to do donuts in the mud pit you have to turn traction control off or it won't spin and with butt chiller leather seats running:):)
So yes absolutely newer cars are built way better than they used to be and American brands are as competitive or better than almost anything other than super luxury cars!
Check out the new Cadillac CT5-V…..holy crap!
I'm planning on a new Dodge Challenger SS in the spring! I'm getting finances in order to do it safely and still have gun money:) can't say logically because there's no logic in getting one! 807hp baby!!
I've got 275,000 miles on my Buick Rendezvous , can't kill that car . Everything still works , AC will freeze you out . Also looking for a Challenger R/T . Prices are insane right now . I'm waiting for this chip BS to get sorted out . My '04 HD 2500 has 110,000 on it and runs like a top , even my '17 HD Road Glide has 40,000 on it . I'm convinced electronic fuel injection and maintenance makes this kind of mileage possible .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just took delivery in May of a 2021 Lincoln Nautilus. I ordered the vehicle back in November of last year. 7 months. By the time the dealership called and told me it had arrived, I had forgotten about it. It was supposed to be delivered in February. Of course, the chip availability problem is to blame. So far, it is a great vehicle with more luxury built into it than any vehicle I ever owned. When I placed the order, the salesman got to the part about options and I told him not to worry about going down the list. Just order it with all of them. So, I got a vehicle with things on it that I didn't know they put on cars. The seats are heated and cooled and they will give you a great massage. The service Manager told me that the day I sell it, I would probably discover something I had missed that it will do.

I always told my wife that I would buy her a loaded Lincoln or a Cadillac one day. We've been through some tough times together in 32 years of marriage. I was finally able to do it.

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
This may be a little (or a lot) off topic but I just read a report that in 245 years Britain transported and sold approximately 3.5 MILLION slaves from Africa. They only outlawed slavery in 1909, up until then it was legal. How come it is only the U.S. that is blamed for slavery ? I don't see anyone looking for reparations from the British, French, or Germans. I am just tired of the damn hate groups dividing our Country. I served this Country PROUDLY. This isn't the same America where I grew up. Can someone tell me what happened ? Sorry for the rant.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This may be a little (or a lot) off topic but I just read a report that in 245 years Britain transported and sold approximately 3.5 MILLION slaves from Africa. They only outlawed slavery in 1909, up until then it was legal. How come it is only the U.S. that is blamed for slavery ? I don't see anyone looking for reparations from the British, French, or Germans. I am just tired of the damn hate groups dividing our Country. I served this Country PROUDLY. This isn't the same America where I grew up. Can someone tell me what happened ? Sorry for the rant.
Everything....and I mean EVERYTHING that could create division in this country has been exploited by the commies. Slavery has been exploited more than anything else to keep division between the two most common races of people. They must have division to keep people from organizing resistance to their implementation of a new and evil government. If it weren't for the 2nd Amendment, we would be having Taliban-like atrocities taking place here and now.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
The man (?) is a moron, aside from his grammatical challenges. Can't we simply remove his membership rights?

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
My company truck 08 F-150, 326,000, can't say been trouble free, my employer has spent fair amount on it because I like it and don't want to change, nothing serious, oil leaks, some front end stuff, plugs and wires but when something else happens probably will be it, I love the size, extended cab, can park anywhere, unbelievably it runs like a sewing machine, little trouble with ac even though entire system replaced, fall here now so not an issue so hoping it makes it till May or so, thinking about retiring, anyway I am a fan of my truck!

Latest posts