The Trolls are here again.

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just about vomited when General Mark MIllley gave his recent oration about the military needing to become softer and his need to better understand the "insurrection" and "violent takeover" of the Capitol on January 6th.

He said he wanted to better understand "White Rage".........What the actual fukk is this fool talking about ??????

When will the faggotry end ????

Where does the faggotry end ????

People need to man-the-fukk-UP and think for themselves.......act on their family's best interests......quit buying into the attempts to divide American citizens into subgroups that hate each other.

The left is wholeheartedly trying to ruin this country. It is evident in EVERYTHING they do.

They want us divided and engaging in race-hate. Plays right into their narrative.

Evil bastards.

The only group I hate are the enemies of our country....those that would kill Americans. Sadly, we are currently being "led" by such enemies.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I just about vomited when General Mark MIllley gave his recent oration about the military needing to become softer and his need to better understand the "insurrection" and "violent takeover" of the Capitol on January 6th.

He said he wanted to better understand "White Rage".........What the actual fukk is this fool talking about ??????

When will the faggotry end ????

Where does the faggotry end ????

People need to man-the-fukk-UP and think for themselves.......act on their family's best interests......quit buying into the attempts to divide American citizens into subgroups that hate each other.

The left is wholeheartedly trying to ruin this country. It is evident in EVERYTHING they do.

They want us divided and engaging in race-hate. Plays right into their narrative.

Evil bastards.

The only group I hate are the enemies of our country....those that would kill Americans. Sadly, we are currently being "led" by such enemies.
Once again, AGREED!!
I want our military to be the hardest, baddest MotherF***er's on the field…period!
What do they want them to do? Poke the enemy with their pink umbrellas while they sip tea?! Or whatever the commies are drinking in China these days!

I like most white American males really truly don't give a rats ass what race or sex you are, are you a good truthful person?!
That is the only thing that matters to most if not all of us! Are there some hateful, even racist white males? Absolutely! They however are few and far between. Way less hate and racism amongst us than other not to be named groups!
All this hatred towards us is coming from themselves the most hateful people in the least racist country to ever exist!!
I've said for almost 30 years that being a white heterosexual male in America will be the most attacked and hated group for absolutely no reason :-(
Looks like once again my foresight is coming to fruition! I said in the early 90s China was evil and would cause us problems and needed to be nuked.
I also envisioned me working at my current employer even though in theory there was no way for it to happen.
My son when he was 6-7 wanted me to pause live tv back in the mid 90s and I told him you can't do that?!
One of my best friends wanted to mount a computer hard drive in his car so he could play his music library on mp3 in car?! What a loon! Right???
I've learned over the years to listen to even the most far fetched ideas even if at the time they seem loony!!

You know like most secure election in history, no way the election wasn't stolen!
The commies are coming! No, they're already here! We don't want to take your guns,! Where coming for your ARs!!!

No matter what listen to your gut!

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a cool note from a new Troll who just joined. Who do you think it is?

@ retiredcop wrote this BS!
Hey Mike, time for your meds. Just in case you forgot. And don't bother getting vaccinated. The Delta varient will take care of you. one good way to thin out the herd.
The GOP stand for white suprememcy, money. screw the environment, screw the people, they only care about human life while it's in the womb, not after.

Report Delete
[IMG alt="Mike A1"]https://www.1911fanatics.com/data/avatars/s/0/450.jpg?1624986105[/IMG]
Mike A1
The Delta varient will take care of you.
Did you mean " Variant? "

When the .org Covid 19 did not?
You said: The GOP stand for white suprememcy
Did you mean " Supremacy " ?

Is this an uneducated Trool or what? LMAO. :eek:

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Joined Yesterday at 5:46 PM
Crap...troll is a very generous name for that !$%$%&^&^&*%(())*)*&*(...most likely a canned cop.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic

Hey Mike, time for your meds. Just in case you forgot. And don't bother getting vaccinated. The Delta varient will take care of you. one good way to thin out the herd.
The GOP stand for white suprememcy, money. screw the environment, screw the people, they only care about human life while it's in the womb, not after.

Report Delete
[IMG alt="Mike A1"]https://www.1911fanatics.com/data/avatars/s/0/450.jpg?1624986105[/IMG]
Mike A1

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Ok, been busy and not around much lately but what, this guy joins and then just sends you a PM or what? If that's how it went down then yeah, what a moron! Either way he said what he said hes still a moron! I'm telling y'all, people are lost man, lost. Yes, too many tribes in the US and all of them competing for, hell, I dont know what they're competing for any more than they probably know, because they're lost, wasted. They're just waking up every morning dying from the neck up. It's such a waste. I wish people would just realize that they're freaking stupid and resolve to do anything about it. Most of them could only improve.
I can't imagine thinking (?) the way these people think(?). Can you imagine being so miserable that the only way for you to feel any joy is to insult someone else and make them mad? Drag them down to your level so you wont be so lonely even though your not because there are billions out there just like them.
The Lamb will return as the Lion and what will they do then????

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Ok, been busy and not around much lately but what, this guy joins and then just sends you a PM or what? If that's how it went down then yeah, what a moron! Either way he said what he said hes still a moron! I'm telling y'all, people are lost man, lost. Yes, too many tribes in the US and all of them competing for, hell, I dont know what they're competing for any more than they probably know, because they're lost, wasted. They're just waking up every morning dying from the neck up. It's such a waste. I wish people would just realize that they're freaking stupid and resolve to do anything about it. Most of them could only improve.
I can't imagine thinking (?) the way these people think(?). Can you imagine being so miserable that the only way for you to feel any joy is to insult someone else and make them mad? Drag them down to your level so you wont be so lonely even though your not because there are billions out there just like them.
The Lamb will return as the Lion and what will they do then????
In my profile post this toad stool squatted down & pooped this gem of an attack.

Report Delete
Mike A1

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Thursday at 7:06 AM Report Edit Delete
Reactions:CECannonJr

Danclay

Fanatic
99.999% of the 'trolls' are kids. Mostly 12-17 year olds. I've talked to my neighbors kids about these types of posts and what happens is they track them and then brag at school how they got a rise out of a group ot people. They actually think they make peope dance, get worked up etc.......

Now, how I handle them is generally respond to them directly and ask them if they mowed the yard like Mom told the too, and that if they didn't their mother told me they would not get the car Friday night and taht Britney or Chuck, or whom ever will be out parting with someone else. In doing this you are trolling back, in a non-threatening way, letting them know you know who they are. I've been telling them lately as well how is the 'do-over' year in school going considering you kept skipping your virtual classes. And, you do know those jobs you were suppose to get will end up in China or Indai, right? Flip it, make them think. But that is jst me.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Report Delete
Mike A1

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Ignorant people like this just need to be ignored. They aren't worth our time.

Latest posts