The Trolls are here again.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
He's Back @retiredcop dropped in just to say:::

MIKE A1.
BIDEN WON. TRUMP LOST BY 7 MILLION VOTES. END OF STORY. MY CAREER; 8 YRS COUNTY SHERIFF'S, 5 CITY POLICE HOMICIDE, 3 YRS BIA, (FED). WILL NO LONGER COMMENT ON THIS MORON ****. STICKING TO SINGLE ACTIONS FROM NOW ON. GOOD BYE, MORONS (TO THOSE TO WHICH IT APPLIES).
retiredcop

Today at 1:22 AM Report Delete

I guess I hit a nerve in this Moron, :eek: too bad he's such a dip Ship.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
. STICKING TO SINGLE ACTIONS FROM NOW ON
So why not limit yourself to single shot rifles & pistols? So you have less of a chance for a second AD
& hitting yourself in the vitals, like your Anus where you keep your head>;)

(TO THOSE TO WHICH IT APPLIES).
retiredcop
Just who are you including in that broad statement ?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So why not limit yourself to single shot rifles & pistols? So you have less of a chance for a second AD
& hitting yourself in the vitals, like your Anus where you keep your head>;)

(TO THOSE TO WHICH IT APPLIES).
retiredcop
Just who are you including in that broad statement ?
He's a dumbarse. The 1911 is single action.o_O

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Unless you can talk to someone FTF , responding is worthless . Mental illness , self importance , and total lack of respect for others is at an all time high . Don't say something online that can even remotely be construed as a threat , it's what they want .
If you take it for what it is, it's quite entertaining!
I can't believe a person with such a great resume :-( can be such a dumbass.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Unless you can talk to someone FTF , responding is worthless
I see it somewhat differently Mike.
Responding is what I do, even if it's F 2 F :eek:
That should not surprise anyone here.
As long as I draw free American air, I will defend myself & America!

Just remember Catfish ;) some of us were raised by American Soldiers.
I come from the school of hit first ask questions later.

I was born into a F 2 F world, not an electric world where sissy's hide behind
an electric PC Computer & hurl insults that would get them a real, F 2 F aka FIST 2 FACE!!! :mad:

U Attack me & we will rumble. I'm a Free American man full of Toxic Masculinity & I will not
be insulted by stupid men, with out a strong response . Remember the rules> There are no rules!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I see it somewhat differently Mike.
Responding is what I do, even if it's F 2 F :eek:
That should not surprise anyone here.
As long as I draw free American air, I will defend myself & America!

Just remember Catfish ;) some of us were raised by American Soldiers.
I come from the school of hit first ask questions later.

I was born into a F 2 F world, not an electric world where sissy's hide behind
an electric PC Computer & hurl insults that would get them a real, F 2 F aka FIST 2 FACE!!! :mad:

U Attack me & we will rumble. I'm a Free American man full of Toxic Masculinity & I will not
be insulted by stupid men, with out a strong response . Remember the rules> There are no rules!
Believe me , I feel the same as you . These cowards hide behind the internet and say things they don't have the stones to say to someone's face . I left a site because I was getting pissed enough to pay some keyboard commando a visit and realized you can't find them . Sometimes it seems like they want to draw an online threat from someone .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
72E89359-2003-489A-922F-C927449431C0.jpeg
I said I would be good and I have been but apparently someone is going through the threads and censoring everything:-(
I guess free speech isn't so free:-/ if it hurts your feelings! I'll probably be banned from here eventually but I've been good!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
View attachment 9003
I said I would be good and I have been but apparently someone is going through the threads and censoring everything:-(
I guess free speech isn't so free:-/ if it hurts your feelings! I'll probably be banned from here eventually but I've been good!
Using vulgarity isn't and hasn't been allowed on this site since day 1.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I know and like I said I promised I would be good and I have been.
You gots to admit though, that time deserved it!

Bob no need to apologize for being a normal Red Blooded American Male By God. It's becoming very rare these days.
Hard to gather the intel as to just why any normal sane American Citizen, would ever wish their own country the worst.
Kinda like shooting a hole in your own boat LOL. :eek:

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I can not understand what they hope to achieve, except prove their ignorance, by these type responses. If they hope to convert Patriots & true Americans, an old phrase about which bait to use to catch flies, honey or vinegar, would be fitting. And never be successful anyway

I didn't read his post Mike, but likely not a retired anything, let alone LEO. Hope he crawls back under his rock
they are hoping to get others to be duped and drink the nazicrat kool aid for hopeless sheeple( like they did). they BELIEVE the bs they are fed 24/7 by the lamestream media liars ad the nazicrats--how pathetic these losers truly are

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's not just gun sites , trolls are everywhere . On one of my car sites a troll was on there telling everyone how there car would be worthless in ten years because we'll a be forced to go electric .
Speaking of cars, have you guys noticed the dealer lots? I'm not sure about your areas, but in my town the lots are practically empty. I've never seen anything like it. The electronic chip shortage is being blamed. I guess the Chi-coms have us exactly where they want us after taking billions out of our economy year after year. I suppose the greatest transfer of wealth in history has run it's course.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
It's not just gun sites , trolls are everywhere . On one of my car sites a troll was on there telling everyone how there car would be worthless in ten years because we'll a be forced to go electric .
Works for me! I can pick up a nice 70 Hemi Cuda Convertible for pennies:) then I'll convert it to propane:):)
We're building cars as fast as we can, I believe they're bringing chips in from other plants that make less desirable items.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Speaking of cars, have you guys noticed the dealer lots? I'm not sure about your areas, but in my town the lots are practically empty. I've never seen anything like it. The electronic chip shortage is being blamed. I guess the Chi-coms have us exactly where they want us after taking billions out of our economy year after year. I suppose the greatest transfer of wealth in history has run it's course.
There's a field near me , full of new G.M.s waiting for chips , The G.M. plant is shut down , waiting for chips . The few trucks at dealers are selling for above sticker prices .

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
As a Mechanic since 1974 I say " Throw the Chips away & go back to the Onboard PC that you have between your ears"

Remember how that 70 Cuda ran all by itself :eek: Without a PC on board.
I ran electric cars a long time ago, before I discovered Gasoline, Slot cars that is when I was a Boy.

Return to the Modern Internal combustion engine, without troublesome PCs on board!