The Trolls are here again.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Got a cool note from a new Troll who just joined. Who do you think it is?

@ retiredcop wrote this BS!
Hey Mike, time for your meds. Just in case you forgot. And don't bother getting vaccinated. The Delta varient will take care of you. one good way to thin out the herd.
The GOP stand for white suprememcy, money. screw the environment, screw the people, they only care about human life while it's in the womb, not after.

Report Delete
[IMG alt="Mike A1"]https://www.1911fanatics.com/data/avatars/s/0/450.jpg?1624986105[/IMG]
Mike A1
The Delta varient will take care of you.
Did you mean " Variant? "

When the .org Covid 19 did not?
You said: The GOP stand for white suprememcy
Did you mean " Supremacy " ?

Is this an uneducated Trool or what? LMAO. :eek:

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Joined Yesterday at 5:46 PM

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do doubt this Trool will go through the welcome gauntlet however I felt his grammar left a lot to decipher.
The message came through loud & clear, this Moron came along to help the Communist take over. A ZOMBIE :eek:
One of the Walking DEAD, too stoopid above the neck to think for themselves. Or maybe a product of a good
Liberal American Education $ For sure Good buddy.

In real Combat you get bloody. Cowards stay in their Fox holes & toss insults. Man do these Commies Bastards have a lot to learn.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do doubt this Trool will go through the welcome gauntlet however I felt his grammar left a lot to decipher.
The message came through loud & clear, this Moron came along to help the Communist take over. A ZOMBIE :eek:
One of the Walking DEAD, too stoopid above the neck to think for themselves. Or maybe a product of a good
Liberal American Education $ For sure Good buddy.

In real Combat you get bloody. Cowards stay in their Fox holes & toss insults. Man do these Commies Bastards have a lot to learn.
Wherever he came from, he's a complete moron.

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I can not understand what they hope to achieve, except prove their ignorance, by these type responses. If they hope to convert Patriots & true Americans, an old phrase about which bait to use to catch flies, honey or vinegar, would be fitting. And never be successful anyway

I didn't read his post Mike, but likely not a retired anything, let alone LEO. Hope he crawls back under his rock

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree... No need for trolls on this forum. I can't stand them on a Hunting forum that I frequent. They are most likely "plants" from PETA or Humane Society or Lord know where. Ask then about deer hunting, ammo, if they use a .270 or a .308 or even a 12ga with a slug. They get exposed rather quickly, get nasty with insults, and quickly banned from the site.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I can not understand what they hope to achieve, except prove their ignorance, by these type responses. If they hope to convert Patriots & true Americans, an old phrase about which bait to use to catch flies, honey or vinegar, would be fitting. And never be successful anyway

I didn't read his post Mike, but likely not a retired anything, let alone LEO. Hope he crawls back under his rock
He just gets his kicks trying to irritate a God fearing patriot...the kind of rat that would turn on fellow citizens in a situation where he thought it would benefit him.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Got a cool note from a new Troll who just joined. Who do you think it is?

@ retiredcop wrote this BS!
Hey Mike, time for your meds. Just in case you forgot. And don't bother getting vaccinated. The Delta varient will take care of you. one good way to thin out the herd.
The GOP stand for white suprememcy, money. screw the environment, screw the people, they only care about human life while it's in the womb, not after.

Report Delete
[IMG alt="Mike A1"]https://www.1911fanatics.com/data/avatars/s/0/450.jpg?1624986105[/IMG]
Mike A1
The Delta varient will take care of you.
Did you mean " Variant? "

When the .org Covid 19 did not?
You said: The GOP stand for white suprememcy
Did you mean " Supremacy " ?

Is this an uneducated Trool or what? LMAO. :eek:

Hello again DrAwkward.

@retiredcop

New Fanatic · 69
Joined Yesterday at 5:46 PM
These f*****rs try to ruin every site like this . You also can't trust their resume . May be some libtard sitting at his computer amusing himself .

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I set up an account when it was first announced but I am not there a lot. Visit maybe once a week. Not much action most of the time.

I also go here for statements from DJT!!

I also visit Parler and have an account there.

I watch Rumble also.

Visit Epoch Times to view my subscription, I get the paper and leave it out at work all the time:)

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Best thing is to scroll on by , don't engage , it's what they want . Especially , no online threats .
I know I know, however the American Male in me reacted, just like I would no matter what Country I'm in at the time.
You hit me I hit you, it's not a John Wayne thing, it's just the thing an American White Male does when attacked by a Commie!

What I do not get is. Where are the TV ads saying STOP HATING ALL WHITE MEN?

STOP WHITE MALE HATE!
Then the camera pans to pics of white men at a Barb O que just acting normal or at the range shooting targets & having fun in the sun.
Picture yourself in a TV ad for stopping WHITE MALE HATE IN AMERICA IN 2020. :eek:

Man we have too many tribes in America all wanting
to be seen as Victims in the Game of life. Help me UNCLE SPAM aka Federal Government we are scared little Victims & need taken care of like babies.

Just look at the LGBTQ E i E i O all those separate victims under 3 letters FAG! Perhaps we should break down White men into many groups like
Celtics, Germans, Irish etc. etc. etc. I count for 3 victims Celtic, German, Scotch neat please. See how easy it is to act like them? However
since the White man is the most despised form of life in America today, we really have our work cut out for us.

Fear not Brothers in Skin color we will over come. Sounds odd coming from my fingers, seeing I grew up in a color blind world ( US Army )
This is not the America I served proudly for in or out of uniform! This must not go unopposed & Mike Lindell just showed the entire world how
the Communist attacked America & just how they did it. Now what will America DO?

TRUMP WON!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I know I know, however the American Male in me reacted, just like I would no matter what Country I'm in at the time.
You hit me I hit you, it's not a John Wayne thing, it's just the thing an American White Male does when attacked by a Commie!

What I do not get is. Where are the TV ads saying STOP HATING ALL WHITE MEN?

STOP WHITE MALE HATE!
Then the camera pans to pics of white men at a Barb O que just acting normal or at the range shooting targets & having fun in the sun.
Picture yourself in a TV ad for stopping WHITE MALE HATE IN AMERICA IN 2020. :eek:

Man we have too many tribes in America all wanting
to be seen as Victims in the Game of life. Help me UNCLE SPAM aka Federal Government we are scared little Victims & need taken care of like babies.

Just look at the LGBTQ E i E i O all those separate victims under 3 letters FAG! Perhaps we should break down White men into many groups like
Celtics, Germans, Irish etc. etc. etc. I count for 3 victims Celtic, German, Scotch neat please. See how easy it is to act like them? However
since the White man is the most despised form of life in America today, we really have our work cut out for us.

Fear not Brothers in Skin color we will over come. Sounds odd coming from my fingers, seeing I grew up in a color blind world ( US Army )
This is not the America I served proudly for in or out of uniform! This must not go unopposed & Mike Lindell just showed the entire world how
the Communist attacked America & just how they did it. Now what will America DO?

TRUMP WON!
Agreed!

Signed
Proud white American heterosexual male!!

Latest posts