Swap Meet (3/23/13) + any/all future Swap Meets!

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I will be there...with guns ready and swap stuff also...

We going to be able to do any " Run and Gun " ???

Steve

kg4kpg

Well-Known Fanatic
We need to have another swap meet, I've accumulated a good bit of small parts I don't need, some loose brass, a few rounds of .243 ammo.

Tom

Active Fanatic
Haven't been here for a while. I am still interested in us putting together another "swap meet" Shirley there are enough of us with "stuff" to get rid of that we could put together a really good one.

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
I would think there was a lot of trade stuff out there. I'm moving into a new house next week and getting the old house ready to sell. It would be 3-4 weeks before I was free to join. We can use the hunting club if no other venues present themselves.

LuckyStrike

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm definitely interested in a swap/sale meet, too. Got lots of stuff and gear to get rid of. I'm in the Upstate.
Will keep an eye on this thread, but I don't have a place to hold one yet.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
Tom said:
Haven't been here for a while. I am still interested in us putting together another "swap meet" Shirley there are enough of us with "stuff" to get rid of that we could put together a really good one.
I would be interested as well, and don't call me Shirley.

I think the big question is where. Someone would probably have to host this tupperware party on their private property. I think we run into some senseless rules at a public range.

Latest posts