Swap Meet (3/23/13) + any/all future Swap Meets!

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
No response, so I've been drafted to go work on my daughters house in Sumter. :lol: We'll have to try for another weekend.

Dave

Tom

Active Fanatic
Any plans for a "in the near future" swap meet? I thought with the interest we had we the first one, this would be an ongoing thing.

Tom

Active Fanatic
Evidently I am reading posts backwards...did I miss a swap meet on the 11th of May? geeeeeez

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
No Tom. We were going to try and get one together but biganimal didn't hear back from Landy. I think because they were closing early to attend the NRA gathering.
Anyhow , we need to look at some weekend in June or July to get together. If you want that antique Lyman press, I'll bring it to you.

Dave

Tom

Active Fanatic
EArly June would probably be good before it gets too hot....

Landy

Well-Known Fanatic
Sorry guys ,haven't been around much.
I can't do much until middle of June . My middle girl is getting married and have been busy getting things in order for that :roll: . We have a bunch of out of town friends coming in. Seems just one thing after another. I will see if I can put something together..

Tom

Active Fanatic
Are we going to attempt to put another "swap-meet" together in the near future? With all the tri-county members on here I cannot beleive we don't have enough members to put a "great swap-meet" together.

Bradley

Well-Known Fanatic
I dont have stuff to swap... but have a few dollars thats burning a hole in my pocket that the wife dont exactly know about... so lets get something done.

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
Bradley said:
I dont have stuff to swap... but have a few dollars thats burning a hole in my pocket that the wife dont exactly know about... so lets get something done.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't let me get you in trouble!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
Turkey season is over so we should be able to have a get together at some family property 2 miles above Moncks Corner.
I'm thinking Sat. May 17th. Otherwise it will have to be end of June.

Dave

Latest posts