Swap Meet (3/23/13) + any/all future Swap Meets!

Landy

Well-Known Fanatic
This will be on the 23 of March. Coming up fast.
As to why said "Vet" can't go to VA. His cancer is very rare. Only a very small amount of people have had or have this. Not a bunch of knowledge on it yet. So not too many places will try and treat it. Hence the reason for not being at VA. I don't know or understand all the reason but I do know the Va was not an option.
I for one will be attending. But just so you know East Coast will have about 25 Ars in stock that day only. As well as p-mags an.223 ammo. :D

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
Hello all.
I am planning on setting up again at this one.

Who do we pay the 5 bucks to and can we pay upon arrival Sat.? What time does it start and how long will it last?

I will be starting a "whatcha bringing to the swap meet?" Thread here shortly unless someone beats me to it.

RG

Landy

Well-Known Fanatic
Anyone setting up a table to sale will just pay on Sat. Lets run the swap meet from 10 till 3. If anyone wants to stay setup longer that will be fine. :)

PANZER22

Well-Known Fanatic
Tom and I were there from 10am till about 12....Where was everyone else?

My small pile of goodies................................

Tom's goodies.........................URL=http://s856.photobucket.com/user/dbw1/media/003-1_zps06e7fcf4.jpg.html]
th_003-1_zps06e7fcf4.jpg
[/URL]

Chef Halfcock slaving over the grill............................ URL=http://s856.photobucket.com/user/dbw1/media/001-1_zps8a51eac7.jpg.html]
th_001-1_zps8a51eac7.jpg
[/URL]

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
I was watching you take the picture. :D
Landy, I liked your idea of setting up the shed for bad weather. If you need help call me. I'll help.

Dave

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Frost and I showed up and noone was there...Guess we called it on count of rain...

No I have a box of junk in the truck...OH WELL..

sTEVE

Tom

Active Fanatic
Panzer22 and I were there. It was disappointing, whereas we had 2 hours of no rain, when we could have been swapping. This is one time the wx guessers got it right. I carted a lot of "good stuff" out there. This is a good idea, but like all good ideas it will only survive if people support it. I drove all the way from the "Coastal Empire of Awendaw" I probably won't do this again, unless people are going to show up.

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
As some of you know I had to make an emergency flight back to NY as my Dad was on life support. So I was unable to attend the last swap meet. I understand the weather was a bit sucky. That's too bad. But now that the weather is starting to get nicer maybe we could give it another go. In the event of rain I will bring a pop up 10'x13' shelter to keep my goods dry. Maybe some of you guys have one too. If so bring it and look the weather in it's evil eye and enjoy ourselves.
Whadda say? Anyone in?

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
What Sat do you have in mind? I've been sorting a multi year accumulation of range pick-up brass and have some interesting bits and pieces. Landry mentioned cleaning the shed by the parking lot and having some op-ups in case the weather didn't co-operate. Could be fun.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't have much to swap off...but, I will be there.

I also would be in to help organize the lean-to to have the swap meet in if the weather was bad...

Just let me know when you want to clean it out, and, I will be there...

Steve

dade61782

Fanatic
I get home on the 10th so I vote the 11th. I don't have much to trade but would like to come shoot the bull and put some faces to the screen names.

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
What is the status of this Swap Meet? I've been slammed with work but I'm looking forward to seeing folks. Has anyone talked to Landy?

Dave

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
Been busier than a one legged man in a high kicking contest myself
I got a bunch of stuff to swap
Ill send a pm to landy

wjasmpj

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll be there. I've got AR parts and barrels, several calibers of ammo, mags and some other random stuff.

What time will it be?

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
Due to no response from Landy I am forced to make plans for Saturday with my wife. I now have a "honey-do" list for that day!

Latest posts