Swap Meet (3/23/13) + any/all future Swap Meets!

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
17th would be great for me. That'll give me time to go through my stash... :mrgreen:

RG

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll post a map. Time wise , I was thinking 8:00AM - 1:00PM. (1:00 AM is a bit early for me. :oops: :lol: ) Let me know how that works. I have some flexibility.

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, if you keep the party rolling until 1AM, I can definitely make it. Hell, I'll bring some tracers (and a fire extinguisher). :)

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
Directions to property: Approximately 2 miles north of Moncks Corner from the fork of 17A and 52 after crossing the Tail Race Canal.

If you type in:
33.244184,-79.939104 (for Google Maps and iPhone)

1435 N Highway 17A, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 (for Yahoo Maps)

1435 N Highway 17A, Moncks Corner, SC 29461 (iPhone)

I will have a sign up at the driveway with PSF sprayed on it.

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
Does one of y'all want to put up a post on here about the meet that will get the word out to as many members as possible?

RG

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm committed to helping a friend in Columbia move that day, but I might swing by on my way out of town (or back in) if I can.

I've got a Mauser .30-06 custom rifle and a 1940s Springfield Garand that need to find good homes. Both are worth some coin, so I thought I'd post aforehand in case anyone was interested. (PM me if so).

Ritter Gottes

Well-Known Fanatic
rotarymike said:
I'm committed to helping a friend in Columbia move that day, but I might swing by on my way out of town (or back in) if I can.

I've got a Mauser .30-06 custom rifle and a 1940s Springfield Garand that need to find good homes. Both are worth some coin, so I thought I'd post aforehand in case anyone was interested. (PM me if so).

Mike,
sure would like to get another Garand... I hope you find a good home for it.

I guess I can post up what stuff I'll be bringing:

40 s&w brass in a full gallon ziploc bag
9mm brass in a full quart ziploc bag
4 new automatic knives
S&W wood N-frame grips for round butt
A2 pistol grip (lol)
Galco paddle holster for Officer's sized 1911
Galco 1911 dual mag holder, leather, Mod. #619T
2 handcuff cases
Bianchi dual mag pouch, fits full size glock mags. (e.g. mod 22)
Choate 9 rd. mag extension for Rem. 1100/870, complete.
Scope mount for Rem 1100 with Weaver 2.5x scope
AK laminate wood stock with metal
FAL metal handguards and pistol grip
Drop-leg holster for large auto pistol w/ mag pouch
Magpul AFG-1 Angled fore grip
Appx. 350-500 rds.+/- of WW2 M1 Tracer (30-06) SL 42 headstamp = ST. Louis Arsenal mfg. These are in rough shape but may be able to be salvaged for components. I also have the original wood crate with lid, but it has no bottom...
<<still looking through the pile of stuff and will add more soon>>

Guns:
S&W mod 629-2 6" bbl. with wood box. (pic of this gun is posted in the "show us your revolvers" thread, last page)
Pre-Savage mfg. J. Stevens bolt action .22 that needs an inner mag tube assy. (It can be fired single shot and is in great shape and very accurate for being almost 100 yrs old!)
Lanber O/U 12 ga. with hard case
RIA Officer's 1911 w/ 3 mags, iwb holster and 3 sets of grips

<may add more later>

RG

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a box almost ready, myself...May even bring a couple of shooting irons for sale or trade...along with something to shoot...

Steve

Dave29461

Well-Known Fanatic
fordnut said:
I have a box almost ready, myself...May even bring a couple of shooting irons for sale or trade...along with something to shoot...

Steve

Big reason for this venue is to allow shooting iron swaps. :mrgreen: ...and just getting together. Bring the ones you said you wanted to try, Steve. I'm going to bring some target stands and do some shooting myself.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike: I don't mind at all...Just give me prices on your stuff and item list you might be looking for...

Steve

biganimal

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm bringing some books , brass, reloading stuff, MosinNagant stuff, maybe a couple of Mosins and maybe a shotgun or two. Plus a bunch of other small stuff.

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a pistol or 2 I might turn loose of, and, an AR or 2....and some AR junk...also have a stripped lower and a new stripped flat top upper...and...who knows what else...

Steve

mark_b

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope to be able to make it, I had a great time at the first swap meet. I do have some commitments to help out a friend who is battling cancer, he has a few projects around the house that he needs help with.

Latest posts