What's your most enjoyable to shoot?

Rob Biedermann

Fanatic
Lately it's been 9mm 1911s... Specifically my Wilson Combat Hackathorn Special 9mm Lightweight Commander...

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
Love that finish! Did you do some of that, or did it come that way? Reason i ask, is that i have done that exact same finish on several of my 1911's.
Scotchbrite pad's and repetition. Nice gun!
That is the finish that comes out of Nighthawk for the Thunder Ranch. I would imagine you could order that finish on any of their guns, but that's just speculation. If you like the finish, just buy the gun, in the end you'll be happy. It's a great gun, and you'll most probably own that gun for life. That's a lot of years, so maybe it's not that expensive.

David D

Active Fanatic
It would almost be easier to define God and give three examples. I’ve got a .22 I found out Joe Chambers built that is awesome, but my rotation is that one, an AccuShadow 2, a McLearn Custom 2011, an Akai Custom, and my trusty M9. I know it said to choose one, but I shoot all of mine regularly and they all are flat out awesome and fun to shoot.

Trump.45

Fanatic
Mine was about 3 weeks ago. Springfield RO Champion .45. It was a couldnt miss much day. The 25yd and 50yd targets were taking a beating. No flaws with pistol and the Tula and Blazer Aluminum rounds were just working.
PMR30 was also working well. I love a range day when it just goes right!

Latest posts