What's your most enjoyable to shoot?

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
For me my new 8" AR 9mm as of now, I cant get enough of that it seems, prior would be some of my 1911s STI or Wilson 45s especially in matches already pouting here with the upcoming Sat match and our swamp (range) 9 days of rain with more coming, it will be cancelled

BigJohn

Fanatic
I really like to shoot my (1) RIA 10 mm 6" 1911 pro match double stack, (2) 12.7-42mm 16" a\r 15 I built, (3) 10.5" scoped Taurus ragging bull 500s&w mag. (4) old S&W mod.41 22lr. (5) Henry 17 hmr yellow boy. This is my top 5, well at least for now.

45 Ralph

Well-Known Fanatic
My favorite to shoot would be my 2011 STI tactical 5.0 45. It has a sweet trigger from the factory. I love my Colt Combat Commander 45 also.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Beautiful....BUT a word of advice to all...Big Brother is always watching....Never,Ever show your serial #'s on the net..

why??? Identify ANY TIME serial numbers have been gleaned from a pic AND ANYTHING HAPPENED AS A RESULT......ANY story, Any antidote, anything.

what do you think ANY ENTITY or agency is going to do with the numbers.... what entity has EVER done anything with the numbers???????? How has any law abiding citizen EVER been harmed IN ANY WAY by exposing the serial number on their firearm(s)

Point to ANY incident.

PLEASE Explain.......factually.

it's much more reasonable to be concerned about what is being done with 4473's

Ceapea

Well-Known Fanatic
Tough one to answer.
I can quickly think of three.
#1 is my STI Target Master in 45acp, excellent in every way. A runner up to #1 is my Target Master in 9mm.
#2 is my Tripp Navigator in 9mm.
#3 is my CZ Tactical Sports in 9mm.
So many more to be considered. My Les Baer Premier II, 45.
Beretta 87T 22lr
S&W 41
Any of my Sig P220s, both DA/SA and my SAO models. All are Extremely accurate!
Yikes...many more...
Rifles?
Anschutz 1415/1416 22lr
Original (1943) Springfield 1903A3
CZ 527 Lux in 223
Various CZ 22 lr rifles
Like I said, tough one to answer...

gunner69skmc

New Fanatic
I received a PSA AK-V in 9mm and have been having a lot of fun shooting steels out to 100 yards. I have a Holosun Green Dot on it and what a great optic choice.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
why??? Identify ANY TIME serial numbers have been gleaned from a pic AND ANYTHING HAPPENED AS A RESULT......ANY story, Any antidote, anything.

what do you think ANY ENTITY or agency is going to do with the numbers.... what entity has EVER done anything with the numbers???????? How has any law abiding citizen EVER been harmed IN ANY WAY by exposing the serial number on their firearm(s)

Point to ANY incident.

PLEASE Explain.......factually.

it's much more reasonable to be concerned about what is being done with 4473's
Personal experience selling one on A L, nothing illegal..But a wake up call ... Big Brother is watching, take it for what it is... Sell one & it ends up in the wrong hands three sales down..You will get a rude awakening guaranteed ..

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Personal experience selling one on A L, nothing illegal..But a wake up call ... Big Brother is watching, take it for what it is... Sell one & it ends up in the wrong hands three sales down..You will get a rude awakening guaranteed ..
Always do your own personal paperwork as I did...

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
My one and two would have to be my Wilson EDCX9, and my D.W. Guardian .45. As for a rifle, my Henry .22 w/the little Aguilla primer fires, actually a pellet gun on steroids.

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
Typically it's the last one I bought. I recently bought a Nighthawk Custom Thunder Ranch so that's my favorite pistol to shoot. My favorite rifle to shoot is my Ruger Precision Rifle, very accurate. Here's the Thunder Ranch.
View attachment 6136
Love that finish! Did you do some of that, or did it come that way? Reason i ask, is that i have done that exact same finish on several of my 1911's.
Scotchbrite pad's and repetition. Nice gun!

AtRandom

Fanatic
Changes over time. For many years it was 1911s. Still like them but currently PCC & Revolver are my passions.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
AR wise my BCM, such a pleasure to shoot, pistol wise my two Bul Armory/Desert Eagle 9mm 1911's, 45 is my first 1911, Kimber Custom two I've had black Nitrided, Dawson fiber optics and magwell and Lok Grips, favorite Glock Gen five G45, only have one pcc, Ruger pc 9 but it's great fun to shoot

MartyB

New Fanatic
Last November I gave into temptation and bought a very lightly used Nighthawk 9mm. Absolutely love shooting it, but when I had surgery scheduled on my hand (support hand, thankfully) I started looking for a 22 conversion kit. Found a Nighthawk branded Marvel Unit 1 and it's an absolute hoot to shoot and is way more accurate than I am!