USPSA at OKCGC Saturday, July 7, 2012

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
how cool is that... post that you need a holster 5 minutes later someone offers.. i love this community... thanks mike

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
also make it a point not to shoot with william, you will feel really slow!!! :)
With whom I shoot, doesn't matter or change how I feel, I am slow, that doesn't matter either, I am still working on the hit what you aim at part of the equation. :p

Thanks for the anwers Benjiman. See you on Saturday.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
If anyone wants to stop by my house before or after the match to pick up their group but ammo let me know. I probably won't be at the match but I live 15 minutes from the range.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Can I shoot thru steel? do I have to use my pistol :ninja:

I finally got bullets and a mess loaded up so looks like a great time to go shoot! I'd hate for the powder to go old ya know lol see you fella's in the morning. Later,

Kirk

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to try to make it. The early start will be nice.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll more than likely be there. It'll be my first trip to OKC Gun Club.

Bring your shades, fellas, because I finally broke down and decided it's time for shorts for these pasty white legs.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh, a while back I picked up the wrong springs for my Kimber. The package is labeled as a spring tune up kit for compact 1911s. Part number 4000615. It's no use to me so I'll bring it tomorrow if anybody could use them. Free, so speak up tomorrow when you see the pasty white legs if you could use these.

Latest posts