USPSA at OKCGC Saturday, July 7, 2012

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
....... who's ready for some action pistol?

uspsa_logo.jpg

[font=courier new']Monthly USPSA Pistol Match - July 7, 2012[/font]

[font=courier new']Oklahoma City Gun Club[/font]

[font=courier new']Sign-in begins at 9:30 Saturday[/font]

Non-Members: $15 Members: $10

[font=courier new']Setup on Friday afternoon[/font]

B

Beau

Im gonna be at this 1. It will be my first uspsa event. So im a little nervous. I hope i dont get a dq

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Im gonna be at this 1. It will be my first uspsa event. So im a little nervous. I hope i dont get a dq

you will be fine after seeing you shoot at heartland, the main thing you need to do is walkthrough, walkthrough, walkthrough.....

also was hoping this would be an earlier start... we are going to fry!!!

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy

You will be fine Beau. Just squad with some of the people you already know and shoot after most of the squad has already shot.

Inform the RO that you are new and he will move you to the end

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope for all the shooters sake it starts an hour earlier, but then I am not putting it on.

andrsnsm

Well-Known Fanatic
Complete newbie to USPSA, can you fine gentlemen get me through it if I can make it out there? New to competitive shooting.

Sam

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Complete newbie to USPSA, can you fine gentlemen get me through it if I can make it out there? New to competitive shooting.

Sam

Sam, there will be more than enough people there to help you. Just let the RO know you are new and they (along with everyone else) will help you along

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic

Sam

I've only got a few matches under my belt so I'm a bit of a newbie myself. The guys that shoot these local matches are real nice guys. They've been very welcoming and willing to help me. Let them know you're new and would welcome some pointers and they'll go out of their way to help you out. You have to make it out there, it's a ton of fun!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.

Sam

As already stated, plenty of people will help you out with whatever you need.
Just stay away from Curk Bornelious. He can't shoot worth a damn.

B

Beau

you will be fine after seeing you shoot at heartland, the main thing you need to do is walkthrough, walkthrough, walkthrough.....

also was hoping this would be an earlier start... we are going to fry!!!

You will be fine Beau. Just squad with some of the people you already know and shoot after most of the squad has already shot.

Inform the RO that you are new and he will move you to the end
thanks guys i look forward to seeing some of you their

andrsnsm

Well-Known Fanatic
As already stated, plenty of people will help you out with whatever you need.
Just stay away from Curk Bornelious. He can't shoot worth a damn.

Thanks Matt, I am looking forward to it. My first competition was the steel challenge on Father's Day weekend. My squad was patient with me as I struggled through nerves during the first couple of stages (especially Tony W). This USPSA will be in my birthday weekend so you guys have to be extra nice to me :)

Sam

Latest posts