USPSA at OKCGC Saturday, July 7, 2012

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
thats good news... thanks for voicing our concerns wall?? since you are good at that, would you mind talking to my wife about her making weird faces at me everytime i strip??

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
thats good news... thanks for voicing our concerns wall?? since you are good at that, would you mind talking to my wife about her making weird faces at me everytime i strip??
I don't think it's the stripping, I think it might have more to do with the gimp suit you put on immediately after.

Attachments

• dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg
    dont-fart-in-the-gimp-suit.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 37

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i think music is good.. i get down on one knee with my head down and then play terminator music while slowing rising, just like arnold did when he got sent back in time without clothes on in the movie...

omg...this thread just went totally the wrong direction lol

so we are signing in at 7:30 and shooting at 8:00? or is that official yet

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
no official word yet, watch this thread... there will be an announcement soon

edit: actually just checked the calendar and it says sign in starts at 7:15... so guess that means it is official with the 8:00 am start!!! so excited!!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
omg...this thread just went totally the wrong direction lol

so we are signing in at 7:30 and shooting at 8:00? or is that official yet
Nothing official yet.
I'll post something up as soon as I know, unless someone beats me to it.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Due to the heat expected we will move to Plan B, which will be as follows:

--- Match sign-in will start about 7:15. --- Walk-through will start at 8. --- I’ve got 6 stages planned. I actually have a 7 th if we get a really large turnout to keep the squad sizes down so things will run smoothly. --- We will still offer lunch to those who are so inclined, starting a little earlier than usual.

Based on past experience, that should get the match over before the hottest part of the day. This will work just fine, if those that are coming will help us out and arrive well before start time so we don’t have an extended sign-in.

Please help spread the word about the schedule change.

We realize that’s hard with so many shooters driving in from out of town â€" it makes for an early drive. Under the circumstances, it’ll make for a better match when it’s so hot. …..now, if I could just do a stage with sprinklers going full blast……. Folks will wonder how we got all that mud in these conditions..!

For those who can help set stages, we will do that Friday afternoon starting about 1PM. I can’t get there any sooner. If you plan to come, send John Bent an email [email protected]

Hope to see you Saturday.

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
One more question. With 6, possibly 7, stages how many rounds should I bring (there is a very small chance I will miss one or two targets so lets play it safe and factor that into the round estimation ha ha)?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
One more question. With 6, possibly 7, stages how many rounds should I bring (there is a very small chance I will miss one or two targets so lets play it safe and factor that into the round estimation ha ha)?

If you shoot like Tony bring 200. If you shoot like me bring 250

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I always try to bring way more than needed, In case of a re-shoot. Also, I don't like going to the last stage with partially full mags & having to plan the way I shoot that stage around that. I want to have all my mags full going into the last stage.

If the round count is 200, I'll try to bring 300, but at the very least 250.

Latest posts