USPSA at OKCGC Saturday, July 7, 2012

imhntn

Founding Member
I enjoyed it too! Thanks John and Matt for all your hard work making this match so much fun every month.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
The first batch of photos are uploaded at www.michelecornelius.com.

There will be a bunch more uploaded through the day today so keep checking back if you don't see yours.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
The first batch of photos are uploaded at www.michelecornelius.com.

There will be a bunch more uploaded through the day today so keep checking back if you don't see yours.
Either curk deleted the pictures of me or I am to sexy for film :D of course my buddy shows up ... weird lol

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me check. Who else was on your squad.......and what do you look like?

I shot with Chase, though you probably wouldn't know who I am. We shot with Rusty, Sean, Carroll and others. I'd be interested in a couple pictures if they're good though that's not a very good possibility with me. Wasn't she selling the rights to each pic for $5 or something like that? Good deal. I'll check back on her site later when she gets more uploaded.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I shot with Chase, though you probably wouldn't know who I am. We shot with Rusty, Sean, Carroll and others. I'd be interested in a couple pictures if they're good though that's not a very good possibility with me. Wasn't she selling the rights to each pic for $5 or something like that? Good deal. I'll check back on her site later when she gets more uploaded.

They are $3.00

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Let me check. Who else was on your squad.......and what do you look like?

I was just joking its not a big deal!
but here is a video of me missing targets at a relatively quick pace for me.
http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8449-okcgc-uspsa/

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't shoot as bad as I should have given how unprepared I was today. And I lost an M&P9 mag with skate tape on the bottom in the heat of battle somewhere. Reward if anyone finds it

I sent you a message.

And great match, and I'm am so glad we finished when we did, I was feeling the heat on that last stage.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I sent you a message.

And great match, and I'm am so glad we finished when we did, I was feeling the heat on that last stage.

Did we shoot on the same squad? I seem to have problems figuring out who is who on the forum....

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I have the same problem. I was on Rusty's squad.

Yup we did.I brought the new/only revolver shooter on our squad. Was also shooting a m&p9. Yellow nike shirt... I need to get one of those jerseys lol maybe I could just get a sponsor to give me one.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
I remember you, but I was shooting an M&P9, but I had the blue and white shirt. If you find a sponsor that will give you a shirt, you tell them I want one, they'll know what you mean. :)

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
I remeber you as well. It would be easier if I got out to shoot matches more often. But that requires funds that are not currently in my posession.

You can both get a cool jersey like Curk Bornelius wears for about $60

1. I hate Curk.
2. If I had $60 to spend on a shirt id buy a triple crown holster or a CR speed belt instead.