Prayers needed.......

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sorry to hear that but my previous statement about your bride's strength and appropriate attitude stand. She will beat this again. You and your family are still in my thoughts. Stay strong man.

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
@azpoolguy I've been following this thread everyday, thinking about it everyday. I told my wife about it when @Bender first posted it, and your subsequent updates.

I usually have some good words at times like this but all I keep thinking about is how I would react to this news.

I wish and pray for Godspeed for you, your wife, and your family in this journey.

Bill O’Rights

Active Fanatic
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10 (KJV)

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding." Proverbs 3:5 (KJV)

I've personally leaned pretty hard on these words and was glad to have them. May they also add to your strength and your wife's strength. We are lifting you both up in prayer.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
My wife had another appointment today with the oncologist to discuss treatment plans. It looks like she is going to sign up for a clinical trail and has the options of a few different meds.

At this point it looks like a 50% survival rate. Her age and overall health are a big benefit at this stage. The numbers go down drastically with age.

dugansduece

New Fanatic
I don't often do this, but one of our own here will need the all support, we'll wishes and prayers we can muster.

I'm not going to get into the details, that is up to the member to announce.

Please post here with all the support you can provide. If someone could post this on Addicts as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Prayers sent.....
Thoughts & Prayers are on the way from Me.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Please continue to keep pool guy and his better half in your thoughts and prayers. Cancer is truly a hard fought battle. However, many have shown that it is a battle that can and will be won. They need our support now, they will need our support tomorrow, and in the future.

Latest posts