Prayers needed.......

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
@azpoolguy
You have all of the best thoughts, and hopes from everyone here, especially me and mrs. future blackbeard. Cancer is not a foreign word in our household, and if there is anything we can do no matter how small please let me know.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Rocking my f*ck cancer t today. All too familiar with the crap. My prayers are with you and your family. She's a strong woman who has already beat it once and has the attitude to do it again in walk off fashion.

Razer

Active Fanatic
Smoke sent... We went through something similar a little less than 7 years ago. I'm glad she has the right attitude about it (not easy), take great care of her and have trust in the docs.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
More prayers for her and staying on top of it is great! Catch it early and you can beat it again!

I lost my dad in January to cancer because he never went to get anything checked:-(

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
you and your mrs are doing everything right. everything you can to catch and get rid of the cancer. stay strong. be positive . your post is right. treatment and meds have advanced.

hope this goes well for both of you
mor e prayers sent

Dwe

Well-Known Fanatic
Continuing prayers for mercy, strength and healing.

My wife is a stage 2 Melanoma survivor going on 4 years,
and a liver transplant patient going on three years.
Every day since has been a gift.

It's situations like this that test our courage, strength and faith. We learn a lot about what's important in life and what's not,
Be strong and have faith my friend!
We serve a great and merciful God who is able to
heal our bodies and souls.

Last edited:

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Update- thanks for all the well wishes and prayers.

My wife had a liver biopsy today and it would appear that from the color of the tissue samples that the melanoma has returned and is in her liver and lungs. We will know more next week after we visit with the oncologist.

Latest posts