Sold/Expired Loki Complete Upper Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, it looks like the last of the payments will come in either Friday or Saturday. If it comes early Friday, I will have the order and payment sent out to Loki the same day. If not, I will send it out first thing Monday.

Erik already has a heads up on the orders and should have started on them by now.

Thanks everybody who participated! I will update again when I send the order and payment off and will update again as I get status on the uppers and when they're shipped.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
awesome, i am gonna start putting the lower together for this one

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Just a heads up to everyone that the order and money has been sent to Loki. I will update everyone when I get an update from Erik on the status of the uppers.

Again, I just want to remind all the Tulsa bound orders that Don Franson is kind enough to help distribute the uppers from his shop. Please support him while you're there and buy a box of ammo or two while you're there :)

FRANSON FIREARMS
6813 E 15th
Tulsa, OK. 74112
Phone 918-619-6584
Fax 918-619-6592
Email: [email protected]

I will handle the distribution of the OKC bound uppers. Thanks everybody who participated in this group buy.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Just a quick update. Erik was at a gun show in TX over the weekend. He will confirm the payment I sent last week today and also will try to get an estimate from him on how long the uppers will take.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE.

The flash hiders for the uppers were backordered, so there will be a slight delay in the shipment of these uppers. He expects to have the flash hiders soon. I wouldn't expect these uppers until early next week. There's a chance he'll get these out by the end of the week, but I'd expect these to be shipped next Monday or Tuesday.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
UPDATE #2!

Erik will be delivering the OKC completed uppers tomorrow afternoon! Tulsa uppers won't be delivered until Friday, so Tulsa peeps will have to wait a little longer. Sorry :p

Those of you in or near OKC who are picking up uppers from me, please PM me and we can schedule a time for you to pick up the uppers. I will be in Dallas, TX from Friday until Sunday, so if you miss me tomorrow, you'll have to wait until next Monday to pickup your uppers.

Tulsa uppers will be delivered to Franson Firearms. I believe Erik will be driving and delivering the Tulsa-bound uppers himself on Friday.

FRANSON FIREARMS
6813 E 15th
Tulsa, OK. 74112
Phone 918-619-6584
Fax 918-619-6592

Corey, your uppers will be shipped to you to Arkansas by Saturday or Monday.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes, he is bringing them to OKC personally and will most likely be delivering the ones to Tulsa personally, as well, Friday.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Rofl, should I have him sign the uppers? Bwahahahah. Maybe I can talk him into a quick nerf gun battle at the Okc CoCo and film the whole thing? That might be pushing it... but would be funny.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Uppers for the OKC uppers have been delivered. I've already PM's those who are picking up uppers from me. Expect Tulsa orders to be delivered tomorrow.

Tom

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm 90% sure Erik delivered the Uppers today for all you Tulsa people. I'm in Dallas, TX on business for the whole weekend. You might want to call him and see if the uppers came in. The contact information is below.

FRANSON FIREARMS
6813 E 15th
Tulsa, OK. 74112
Phone 918-619-6584
Fax 918-619-6592

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Tulsa uppers are at Franson Firearms, I picked mine up today, and bought some sweet zombie targets lol

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks ocphy for the confirmation. Don did message me. The uppers are in. Franson Firearms are open 10 to 2 saturday and monday then 9 to 6 on tues through friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.