Sold/Expired Loki Complete Upper Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey everybody, it's time for another Loki group buy!

This time it's for their complete uppers. I will be posting this on multiple boards and will be keeping track of the total numbers separately.

Group buy info.
  • Any 16" barrel model chambered in 5.56 in any configuration - 20% discount / 20 orders minimum
  • Any completed upper in a different barrel length (20" barrel, ect.) or not chambered in 5.56 (6.5 Grendel, ect.) - 15% discount / 10 orders minimum
  • Free shipping to 1 location in OKC and 1 location in Tulsa. Will need someone in Tulsa to handle distribution of uppers for the Tulsa peeps.
  • We do not have to meet both minimums for this to go through. Erik said that if we reached one or the other, he would be gtg.
  • If we reach 20 5.56 upper orders, but only a couple of non 5.56 uppers, he would honor both.
Eligible uppers for the 20% discount - 16" BARREL / 5.56 ONLY!
  • LWS Forged upper
  • LWS MOE forged upper
  • LWS STD upper
  • LWS Patrol upper
  • LWS Patrol FU upper
Eligible uppers for the 15% discount
  • Previously mentioned uppers above, but in a different chambering or barrel length
  • LWS SDMR upper
  • LWS Varmint upper
The 20% or 15% discount is applied after all configurations for the upper is chosen. When calculating price, take the base price of the upper and add the additional costs for BCG, Fail Zero BCG, Cerakote, ect. Take that total and then apply the 20% discount. Take your new discounted price and add 9.5% tax and that will be the amount you should send me.
  • Price = Original price (including additional configurations, bcg, ect.) - 20% discount + 9.5% tax = Amount you send me
  • If that seems too complicated, you can use this nifty google docs spreadsheet I created for you guys. Just enter the total original amount in the first column and watch the magic happen :) Link to Loki Upper Group Buy price calculator on Google Docs
Payment information

To be updated soon. Debating on getting a P.O. Box, or just having you guys send the money to my place of business downtown.

Please do not start sending me payments until we have fulfilled either one of the group buy lists!
  • Group buy sign-ups will run until November 1, 2011
  • Payments will be due : November 7, 2011

In your payment, please include: Boomershooter username, First and Last Name, and if you will be picking it up in OKC or Tulsa with your payment.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Just a note - I wouldnt suggest taking payment until you know 100% this buy will go down - just my suggestion. Good luck with it!!!!

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll start the list here. If ordering multiple uppers, please list them separately, with configuration and lastly discounted price.

16" barrel 5.56 - 20%
1. aestus - LWS STD Upper - no bcg / black - $296.96 - Oklahoma City

Total 16" / 5.56 upper orders from all sources = 1

Non 16" barrel / non 5.56 upper - 15%

Total non 16"/5.56 uppers from all sources = 0

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
AESTUS - find out if Erik will ship to me on my dime if I can avoid paying taxes - if so I may be in....

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
oh and I forgot, please add okc or tulsa as your location at the end when adding yourself to the list.

Arrrgg... forgot you can only edit your original post here for a limited time.

The payment address will be:

Tommy Yi
Rocket Gun, LLC
723 N. Hudson Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Damn BoomerShooter group buys!! It's so tempting to jump in on this one, but I think I'm gonna have to be strong and say no..... damnit.....

By the way, I like the auto calculator you hooked up. Very nice touch.

aestus

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn BoomerShooter group buys!! It's so tempting to jump in on this one, but I think I'm gonna have to be strong and say no..... damnit.....

By the way, I like the auto calculator you hooked up. Very nice touch.

Rofl, you say that.... until it's closer to November and the need for another AR starts burning. An upper chambered in 300 blackout would make for a nice addition to the AR family... Just sayin :p

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Rofl, you say that.... until it's closer to November and the need for another AR starts burning. An upper chambered in 300 blackout would make for a nice addition to the AR family... Just sayin :p

Funny you mention the 300 blackout. My plans were to get the 300 blackout, then SBR it to 11" and get a 7.62 can for it..... but..... that would probably lead to my divorce so I better say no.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Funny you mention the 300 blackout. My plans were to get the 300 blackout, then SBR it to 11" and get a 7.62 can for it..... but..... that would probably lead to my divorce so I better say no.

My wife used to be okay with my standard one (1) gun purchase per year. She's now caught onto the fact that buying a pistol/rifle also includes holster, mag holsters, mags, trigger job, etc. And if I think about buying a rifle, she's already programed to ask about optics and mags. I FEEL YOUR PAIN. I screwed up when I bought an O/U shotgun a couple years ago and there were no extras to the gun price.

okievarmint

Fanatic
16" barrel 5.56 - 20%
2. okievarmint- LWS STD Forged Upper- standard bcg/ black- $428.36 OKC

Total 16" / 5.56 upper orders from all sources = 2

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
Clarification time... The post says Complete uppers. Their website shows their uppers minus BCG and charging handle. Just don't want folks pissed off if they order an upper thinking it includes BCG and ch. handle, only to receive it without... Probably need to specify... Thx

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
If you look below there is the option to add BCG and CH for an additional fee - I assume you can get it with our without as part of this deal...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Yes you can purchase with or without the BCG. If you look at Aestus's order, you'll see that he specified that he does not want the BCG with his order.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
16" barrel 5.56 - 20%
2. okievarmint- LWS STD Forged Upper- standard bcg/ black- $428.36 OKC
3. ocphy - LWS Rifle Forged Upper No BCG/ black - $340.76 OKC

Total 16" / 5.56 upper orders from all sources = 3

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
I do see that. I just was concerned that some may see the post and go to the conclusion they are complete as prices shown. Truthfully, not that concerned about guys on the site, but another not mentioned site...well maybe. BTW, everyone needs to jump on this. 20% off is a great deal.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Anybody know if its worth the extra $64+tax for the Fail Zero BCG and handle over the standard?

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Fail-zero claims to be a "lubeless" coating. Wormydog got one from Spikes and said the lubeless isn't exactly true. He did a short review in either the gear section or rifles, I don't remember exactly but look it up.

I think it looks really cool and it probably requires LESS lube, but me personally, I wouldn't run any BCG without at least a little break free on it and I would think that the charging handle would be a little slick compared to a regular one because the trigger and hammer that I have in my lower that's coated in fail-zero has a slick feel to it so it might not be the best thing to have if you're having to do a quick tap, rack, bang.

Worth the extra $64??? I guess that's a personal opinion.

shooterdave

Uncivil Servant
The fail zero is pretty cool. If nothing else, it makes clean-up super easy. I've actually talked to Aaron at Loki about doing a complete rifle in it. It would be the ultimate "bling rifle". Not sure what it would cost to do the upper and lower, barrel, hand guard, etc,but I've spent more on stupid **** before... It would give those 24 carat plated AK 47s that you see pics of in Gansta rap videos a run for their money.. Hmmm, maybe our next group buy idea???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts