Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
My problem is that in a world that bashes cops at every turn, law abiding gun owners have always been the greatest supporters of law enforcement. Concealed carriers like to think that they would help an officer in a life threatening situation, though I am the first to admit, no one knows how they will react until the situation arises. Especially in a state where the end result could very likely be prosecution, name and address broadcast in a derogatory way in all media, ending in protests and riots, and a court that rules to pacify the mob. BUT NOT ONE CONCEALED CARRIER WOULD EVER THINK OF SIDING AGAINST THE OFFICER.

Problem IS - for all the support through the years - THEY SEEM ALL TOO WILLING TO BE THE PROGRESSIVE GESTAPO IN AGGRESSIVELY ENFORCING CITIZEN DISARMAMENT LAWS IN ALL JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN MANDATED - HEY - IT'S THE LAW!

A county Sheriff told me, talking about County Police, "A lot of cops think that only cops should have guns."
What a load of crap! Power trip anyone????

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
My problem is that in a world that bashes cops at every turn, law abiding gun owners have always been the greatest supporters of law enforcement. Concealed carriers like to think that they would help an officer in a life threatening situation, though I am the first to admit, no one knows how they will react until the situation arises. Especially in a state where the end result could very likely be prosecution, name and address broadcast in a derogatory way in all media, ending in protests and riots, and a court that rules to pacify the mob. BUT NOT ONE CONCEALED CARRIER WOULD EVER THINK OF SIDING AGAINST THE OFFICER.

Problem IS - for all the support through the years - THEY SEEM ALL TOO WILLING TO BE THE PROGRESSIVE GESTAPO IN AGGRESSIVELY ENFORCING CITIZEN DISARMAMENT LAWS IN ALL JURISDICTIONS WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN MANDATED - HEY - IT'S THE LAW!

A county Sheriff told me, talking about County Police, "A lot of cops think that only cops should have guns."
If LE is restricting/stopping you from entering a school that your child is in and LE is not doing anything to stop someone from killing your child in that school and you can hear gun shots coming from the school and you know it is the shooter killing your child/children inside the school and you get a text from your child that the shooter is kill them and they are crying for help. What would you do??? That is what happen to these parents in TX.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

HERO Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent Getting Haircut Heard about Shooting...Borrowed Barber's Shotgun...Rushed to School...Dragged Dozens of Kids Out of Windows, Also Saved His Daughter and Wife

Where were the guys that were on duty?????

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic

HERO Off-Duty Border Patrol Agent Getting Haircut Heard about Shooting...Borrowed Barber's Shotgun...Rushed to School...Dragged Dozens of Kids Out of Windows, Also Saved His Daughter and Wife

"Where were the guys that were on duty?????"

Getting tuff while cuffing and tazing panicked parents. Standing off a perimeter with "weapons of war" slung over their shoulders keeping the panicked parents from attempting to save their childrens lives.

Ya know, I don't wanna live in a world where they are the only ones to have those rifles.
Gotta keep America, "AMERICA", at ALL costs.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

With the bs that is going on in todays world, is this true? 1653789097973.gif

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike Baker Profile picture

Mike Baker

Twitter logo
May 28 • 9 tweets • 4 min read
Bookmark Save as PDF My Authors
I have spent the past few days researching the training of Uvalde officers, including the tactics they were expected to use to halt school shooters.

That was the protocol back in the 70's also.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike Baker Profile picture

Mike Baker

Twitter logo
May 28 • 9 tweets • 4 min read
Bookmark Save as PDF My Authors
I have spent the past few days researching the training of Uvalde officers, including the tactics they were expected to use to halt school shooters.

That was the protocol back in the 70's also.
Never rely on someone else to be there to to save you.
The US Marines could be in your village for a week.
When they leave, the first night they're gone, the VC will come in and kill everyone.

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
HEY - does this mean anything to any of you NC guys?

Ahhhhh-Ahhhhh-Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
HEY - HEY - HEY HEY HEY

HEY - HEY - HEY HEY HEY
HEY - HEY - HEY HEY HEY
HEY - HEY - HEY HEY HEY

(I'm enjoying it while I can, game 7 is liable to follow form)

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Fact Check: Do Police Have a Duty To Protect Individuals?

NO! Generally, The Police Have No Duty To Protect You!

Quote:
don't expect the police to intervene during your moment of crisis. Police carry guns to defend themselves, not us.

You might want to rethink your allegiance to LE, they are not on your side, they are the governments arm for enforcement of the law. They are there to protect the law, not you. As you saw in Tx. when LE restrained the parents and did not stop the gunman from killing the children for an hour.