Jokes and funny memes.......

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, "they" were cuffing and tazeing parents during the hour they were waiting to breach the door down in UVALDE TX. So there was a "barricaded situation" and no longer an "active shooter", so they said.
So how many were "bleeding out" during this "free time" to concentrate on getting TOUGH with parents who were IN PANIC with their kids in that school.
This is not the first time victims mandated by law to be defenseless, had to wait an unacceptable length of time for those they are mandated to rely on to act, after they are on the scene.
Am I wrong, if I remember a nightclub in Commiefornia where victims had to wait @ 6 HOURS before a wall was breached and "our heroes" took action?
TIME FOR ALL TO SCREAM - THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGH NUMBER OF DEATHS IN MASS SHOOTINGS ARE THE LAWMAKERS WHO MANDATE AND ENFORCE "GUN FREE ZONES" THAT DISARM ALL WHO WOULD PROTECT WHILE MASS KILLERS WALK RIGHT BY TO HAVE FREE REIGN TO KILL DEFENSELESS VICTIMS-IN-WAITING!
(And generate HIGH BODY COUNTS that outrage the public to the point of being THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY to advance the CITIZEN DISARMAMENT AGENDA)

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, "they" were cuffing and tazeing parents during the hour they were waiting to breach the door down in UVALDE TX. So there was a "barricaded situation" and no longer an "active shooter", so they said.
So how many were "bleeding out" during this "free time" to concentrate on getting TOUGH with parents who were IN PANIC with their kids in that school.
This is not the first time victims mandated by law to be defenseless, had to wait an unacceptable length of time for those they are mandated to rely on to act, after they are on the scene.
Am I wrong, if I remember a nightclub in Commiefornia where victims had to wait @ 6 HOURS before a wall was breached and "our heroes" took action?
TIME FOR ALL TO SCREAM - THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HIGH NUMBER OF DEATHS IN MASS SHOOTINGS ARE THE LAWMAKERS WHO MANDATE AND ENFORCE "GUN FREE ZONES" THAT DISARM ALL WHO WOULD PROTECT WHILE MASS KILLERS WALK RIGHT BY TO HAVE FREE REIGN TO KILL DEFENSELESS VICTIMS-IN-WAITING!
(And generate HIGH BODY COUNTS that outrage the public to the point of being THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY to advance the CITIZEN DISARMAMENT AGENDA)
You are absolutely correct Sir. My mad face is because I agree, our lawmakers are cowards, and they worry about getting reelected more than anything else. They have absolutely NO backbone when it comes down to doing the right thing, because they are afraid of losing their damn cushy ass jobs! I say vote EVERYONE out, and start over. New rules, you get 4 years, no second terms, NO special health ins. No huge golden parachute pensions. Their jobs were NEVER meant to be lifetime employment. Our government has been totally corrupt for ages, and I see ABSOLUTELY NO change happening without a total house cleaning from bottom to top. I realize this will never happen, but our forefathers never meant things to get so out of hand. They had BALLS they gave everything for this country, and this is how we repay them? It sickens me to see what is going on. Id say God Bless America but this country seems to have abandoned God, and now we are reaping what we have sewn. May God forgive us all, but I'm not holding my breath.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Fla. June 12, 2016 and it was three hours.

LE has shot themselves in the foot big time and this may start a true revolt against LE and the government. My fear is that the next time another shooting like UVALDE TX happens. The parents may show up with their AR's & AK's and if LE gets in their way, it would not surprise me if the parents open up on LE.
Babbo had a story that said there is now 44 million AR's in the country. I have not been able to confirm that number let, but I did know that there were 20+ million, so maybe the 44 number is true. Do you know what will happen if say 100 angry fully armed parents come to the rescue of their kids and LE is so stupid as to try to stop them. That will be the start of the fall of the government in this country!

1653770711987.gif

Last edited: