Jokes and funny memes.......

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic

Fact Check: Do Police Have a Duty To Protect Individuals?

NO! Generally, The Police Have No Duty To Protect You!

Quote:
don't expect the police to intervene during your moment of crisis. Police carry guns to defend themselves, not us.

You might want to rethink your allegiance to LE, they are not on your side, they are the governments arm for enforcement of the law. They are there to protect the law, not you. As you saw in Tx. when LE restrained the parents and did not stop the gunman from killing the children for an hour.
Understood . . . that's why I say they are willing to be the progressive gestapo.
Yeah, but bring a good AR on that fishing trip just to be on the safe side.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
With the bs that is going on in todays world, is this true? View attachment 26505
I haven't watched this because this crap turns my stomach. I have a relative who is a retired cop, and a few days ago I asked what he thought? He said it was way to early to tell, and he was withholding judgement till everything came out. I was surprised to say the least. He is more cynical than I am, and that's saying a lot. I think we will hear EXACTLY what they want us to hear, so that they can push their horse crap anti gun agenda. Laws do not help. Any logical human is aware of that. Ooooops I said the word logical. That does not apply to the anti gunners no matter which side of the aisle they're on. People today by and large are sheep, they have been brainwashed by the media, that anything the media says is gospel, unless of course it doesn't fit their agenda. Wake up non sheeple our time is here, they Will NOT quit until they get their way, Unless we grow enough backbone to do what we need to do! I only pray God gives me the strength, and the fortitude, to do what has to be done than all my talking has been total bullsh*t, and I do not want that. I cannot be anymore clear than this!

Thank you to all those who gave their lives so that mine can be better. I hope when the time comes for me, that I am not found wanting. In this life, and the life to come.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I haven't watched this because this crap turns my stomach. I have a relative who is a retired cop, and a few days ago I asked what he thought? He said it was way to early to tell, and he was withholding judgement till everything came out. I was surprised to say the least. He is more cynical than I am, and that's saying a lot. I think we will hear EXACTLY what they want us to hear, so that they can push their horse crap anti gun agenda. Laws do not help. Any logical human is aware of that. Ooooops I said the word logical. That does not apply to the anti gunners no matter which side of the aisle they're on. People today by and large are sheep, they have been brainwashed by the media, that anything the media says is gospel, unless of course it doesn't fit their agenda. Wake up non sheeple our time is here, they Will NOT quit until they get their way, Unless we grow enough backbone to do what we need to do! I only pray God gives me the strength, and the fortitude, to do what has to be done than all my talking has been total bullsh*t, and I do not want that. I cannot be anymore clear than this!

Thank you to all those who gave their lives so that mine can be better. I hope when the time comes for me, that I am not found wanting. In this life, and the life to come.
I sure appreciate your position on the issues. I don't get to converse with very many like-minded people. When I do, I usually find them here or some other forums. But, you are always exactly where I am. I suppose we look at things from a Biblical perspective. We are becoming a rare breed.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic

Fact Check: Do Police Have a Duty To Protect Individuals?

NO! Generally, The Police Have No Duty To Protect You!

Quote:
don't expect the police to intervene during your moment of crisis. Police carry guns to defend themselves, not us.

You might want to rethink your allegiance to LE, they are not on your side, they are the governments arm for enforcement of the law. They are there to protect the law, not you. As you saw in Tx. when LE restrained the parents and did not stop the gunman from killing the children for an hour.
They need to stay the Fu*k out of my way!! NO ONE would stop me from helping my children or grandchildren! They would have to kill me to stop me, that is the decision I've already made! I wouldn't just stand there and argue waiting to be tazed or arrested, there's a way, just got to go for it.

I suggest everyone think it through and decide what their lines/limits are now before your caught with your pants down.

Last edited:

Latest posts