Jokes and funny memes.......

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
They need to stay the Fu*k out of my way!! NO ONE would stop me from helping my children or grandchildren! They would have to kill me to stop me, that is the decision I've already made! I wouldn't just stand there and argue waiting yo be taxed or arrested, there's a way just got to go for it.

I suggest everyone think it through and decide what their lines/limits are now before your caught with your pants down.
We are on the same page brother. Under those circumstances, I would be unstoppable.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I've thought that too. In fact I've been looking that subject up on google. It's not a rabbit hole It's the whole stinking mansion! Supposedly hollywood is involved and govt of course. Wow just wow!
Don't forget the Pharmaceutical industry. They have been pumping male children full of drugs for years.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't forget the Pharmaceutical industry. They have been pumping male children full of drugs for years.
Isn't that the truth? Miss LD and I were talking about that yesterday. We live in a world where there seems to be a pill for every damn thing. Kid don't listen give 'em this. Kid misbehaves, don't you dare discipline 'em, give 'em a pill. Such bullsh*t. We've done it to ourselves, we've allowed ourselves to be indoctrinated to believe there is a pill for everything. SMH.

Mike A

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Very reminiscent of Project MK Ultra
Eerily familiar.
artists on tumblr fox adhd GIF by gifnews

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Isn't that the truth? Miss LD and I were talking about that yesterday. We live in a world where there seems to be a pill for every damn thing. Kid don't listen give 'em this. Kid misbehaves, don't you dare discipline 'em, give 'em a pill. Such bullsh*t. We've done it to ourselves, we've allowed ourselves to be indoctrinated to believe there is a pill for everything. SMH.
It's always white male children on the sh*t too. NOT FEMALES AND NO OTHER RACE.

WHY THE FU*K IS THAT??!!

Latest posts