I like rails

Attachments

• ez 1911 rail.jpg
    ez 1911 rail.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think an apology is needed......and I like rails too.
Wish I didn't let that one go.

awp101

Well-Known Fanatic
This IS a guy's classified listing.......
True and it's also his first post. I don't think it's asking too much to interact with a forum or at least introduce yourself before making a for sale post. But maybe I'm the odd duck in that regard.

OK, I AM an odd duck but my point still stands...

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
True and it's also his first post. I don't think it's asking too much to interact with a forum or at least introduce yourself before making a for sale post. But maybe I'm the odd duck in that regard.

That's the point of the second post in this thread!!!! Thought this site was trying to avoid/stay away from this stuff! Very seldom happens on the Addicts site with a lot more traffic. You let it start this early in the forums life and it will only get worse.
My thoughts in the matter.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic

The proper way to do it is to send the guy a message and ASK him to introduce himself and explain that his wares would be accepted more readily if members saw him as a member and just not some dude peddling his stuff.

It seems he did not take my unsolicited advice........oh well.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
OP is probably thinking
View attachment 1507

When he gets back, he'll be all, "Wow, lookie all the traffic . . . . . WTF?????"

I think he just dropped the deuce and went back to wait for orders . . . . . .

upload_2018-10-6_16-53-22.png

upload_2018-10-6_16-54-1.png

OK, I AM an odd duck but my point still stands...​

That's the point of the second post in this thread!!!! Thought this site was trying to avoid/stay away from this stuff! Very seldom happens on the Addicts site with a lot more traffic. You let it start this early in the forums life and it will only get worse.
My thoughts in the matter.

I officially go on record that the Z-man didn't jump in until post #7 - a rarity for him these days . . . . .

Z

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
You da man Zoid! I did jump in though as I see it as offensive to the forum members to peddle your wares without an introduction!
This isn't your local gun show, EBay, gunbroker, armslist and the like.