EZ Add on Rail for 1911

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
OK, Folks.I still have the EZ Rail that Woody sent to me for evaluation. I've posted pictures and made my comments both here and on the new member thread. As I said at the beginning, I do not have a need for it because I have a Colt Railgun and two other pistols with rails. Having checked with Woody, I'm now offering to mail the EZ Rail to anyone who feels they would like/need to have one. Just PM me and we'll arrange a transfer. If no one here wants it, I'll post it on the 1911 addicts forum.

Last edited:

Tactical Woody

Fanatic
OK, Folks.I still have the EZ Rail that Woody sent to me for evaluation. I've posted pictures and made my comments both here and on the new member thread. As I said at the beginning, I do not have a need for it because I have a Colt Railgun and two other pistols with rails. Having checked with Woody, I'm now offering to mail the EZ Rail to anyone who feels they would like/need to have one. Just PM me and we'll arrange a transfer. If no one here wants it, I'll post it on the 1911 addicts forum.
This is Woody and I agree with this statement!

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
What I want to know is why anyone would only have one 1911? If you cant afford another, you need to start selling organs.

Tactical Woody

Fanatic
What I want to know is why anyone would only have one 1911? If you cant afford another, you need to start selling organs.
Well it comes down to are your organs worth anything... I think mine are not reliable for extended use! Thus the 1 1911...however I have lots of parts!!

Tactical Woody

Fanatic
Old western saying. "Beware of the man who has one gun - he might know how to use it".

;0)
Kind of like that ol movie with Tom Selleck as a Cowboy in Australia, He always used his Henry Rifle...in the end he beats the fastest gun in Australia with a pistol. His response to the guy was...I never said I couldn't shoot a pistol!!