3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Nov. 24th

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
thanks to everyone that put on this match. it was my first one and it was a blast! i'm hooked!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
It was a good match, but not one that I shot with much confidence and I thought I was getting over that issue. And what ups with shooting through a pallet standing on its end, whoever thought about that one should have their trigger finger super glued to their thumb for a while. :)

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match. I felt competent on 3 of 4 stages. I still SUCK at rifle.

Anyone interested in a Kurt Miller rifle class?

jhjh11

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe u need to drive your ass to Kentucky or u could do me a favor and grow a pair and hit stuff with ur rifle... :)... Spazzzzz

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Pretty fun event. "The General" course or whatever you called that long range rifle event was pretty awesome. :D

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks to all that came out and shot! And an even bigger thank you to all who helped tear down and put away. This is a huge help and very appreciated!

I will get the scores out as soon as i can get my scoring program to work. Sorry it is going to be a little late this month, but they will be on the way soon. Kurt

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Next month I am going to forbid any talk about weird shots (angled sights) the week before the match. Its too tempting for Kurt. :D

PS Thanks for the great stage designs and a great match

I thought it was one of the coolest matches I've shot all year. Each stage had a different challenge....reloading, accuracy, awkard positions and different ways to run a stage. I am glad that my fun factor isn't based on my score sheet. I didn't score well, but I had a great time.

Thank you to those that set up, tear down and make it happen!

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
Next month I am going to forbid any talk about weird shots (angled sights) the week before the match. Its too tempting for Kurt. :D

Burk, what do you think about getting our friends at OG&E to put some 30' telephone poles up.
One at the north end of long range and the other where we called stage one Saturday.
Get a trolly cable set up with a platform at each end.
Set up all bays with targets.
On buzzer we push shooter off and as he/she is carried from one end to the other must shoot targets as they become visable.

What say you Burk?
Plan or Ban, Bid or Forbid?

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Burk, what do you think about getting our friends at OG&E to put some 30' telephone poles up.
One at the north end of long range and the other where we called stage one Saturday.
On buzzer we push shooter off and as he/she is carried from one end to the other must shoot targets as they become visable.

What say you Burk?

Plan! Absolutely!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.

What say you Burk?

I'm not missing this one.

Latest posts