3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Nov. 24th

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Well since it has come up a couple of times here it is!

Any .223/5.56X45 ammunition is ALLOWED at the LOCAL 3-gun match...EXCEPT TRACER ammunition of any kind. Yes you can shoot M855/SS109 ammo, Yes you can shoot stuff with a steel jacket.

In larger calibers you CAN shoot a steel JACKETED bullets, but NOTHING with a steel core or A.P., S.L.A.P. or any tracer.

Do this anywhere else and it is an instant D.Q. but here it is acepted.

REMEMBER NO TRACERS, INCENDIARY, OR I.R. TRACERS...NOTHING THAT EMITS HEAT!!!

If you have questions about your ammo, please check with the match director first, he is easy to get hold of, he posts on here as KurtM. you don't have to ask each other, and go by what someone thought someone said, you can ask the guy who really knows right here in this forum.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic

Any .223/5.56X45 ammunition is ALLOWED at the LOCAL 3-gun match...EXCEPT TRACER ammunition of any kind. Yes you can shoot M855/SS109 ammo, Yes you can shoot stuff with a steel jacket.

In larger calibers you CAN shoot a steel JACKETED bullets, but NOTHING with a steel core or A.P., S.L.A.P. or any tracer.

If you have questions about your ammo, please check with the match director first, he is easy to get hold of, he posts on here as KurtM. you don't have to ask each other, and go by what someone thought someone said, you can ask the guy who really knows right here in this forum.

thanks!

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic

Awsome!!

http://www.boomershooter.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9863-wts-ammo-556x45-m855-1000rds-fmj-bt-62gr-green-tip/

I will bring to match incase someone needs.
Michael J
Will have rainbow suspenders on.
If I forget the suspenders look for the guy with a plumbers crack. Ha!

Feegee

The Magic Man
I will be deer hunting this weekend so all of my 3 gun gear is up for grabs if Anyone wants to use it.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
I meant indoor, i just threw an extra space in there. I was making a backhanded, poorly timed, joke about the Heartland incident. :wink:

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
Ok well I was out shooting some slugs to find my point of impact on my new, or new to me, M1 and the rear ghost ring fell off in a field and after two hours of searching I couldn't find it. So my shotgun is down for tomorrow, does anyone have a shotgun they wouldn't mind letting me shoot or share tomorrow?

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
Damn. You might try sweeping a strong ceramic magnet over the area where you were shooting.

KurtM

Well-Known Fanatic
Stages are set. You will need 46 rifle rounds, 26 birdshot, 4 slugs, and 44 pistol. Horry you can use my shotgun if you are looking for one to run.

Latest posts