3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Nov. 24th

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
Mitch,
I wish I had one of those out there with me but unfortunately I didn't and the place where I lost it is over an hour away from my house.

Kurt,
Thanks for the offer, I'll talk to you about it tomorrow.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never shot slugs through my CZ. What choke should I put in there that will let me shoot both the birdshot and slugs for the whole match? I don't know where it will hit with slugs, so I'm sure I will miss a couple times.

Will the slugs likely be at the beginning or end of the stage? I'm trying to figure out how I will load the slugs and birdshot in my tube and have it work out for the targets I need to hit for that stage.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
I've never shot slugs through my CZ. What choke should I put in there that will let me shoot both the birdshot and slugs for the whole match? I don't know where it will hit with slugs, so I'm sure I will miss a couple times.

Will the slugs likely be at the beginning or end of the stage? I'm trying to figure out how I will load the slugs and birdshot in my tube and have it work out for the targets I need to hit for that stage.

Slugs will run through whatever choke you are using for birdshot. Full probably isn't the best idea, but anything else should be ok. Slugs are at the beginning and the end of the same stage.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. I have an improved cylinder in there so I guess I'll leave it in. Planning around the slugs should be interesting tomorrow. Can't wait!

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Is the round count one shot to neutralize or two?

I was told previously that the round counts were for clean one shot hits. If you plan on putting two on paper to ensure that you neutralized it you better double the round count. I plan on taking four times the required rounds. :D

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank's Dustin, that's what I was figuring on. I watched my fist 3gun match at OKC and hopefully tomorrow I can finally shoot this match.

Sundance74

Well-Known Fanatic
USPSA pistol. It's been cancelled for one reason or another or we've been off shooting a major somewhere all summer. Just hasn't worked out so far. Hopefully I can get everyone around in the morning.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Do I need to come up Anderson to get over there, or does Hiwassee go all the way through?

Latest posts