2015 BoomerShooter Jersey Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
If you are OUT of the US and want to order - send me a PM and I can get you info on how to do so

Also - we are cutting off the FIRST RUN on 1/20 at midnight. Any orders placed after that mark will be slated for the 2nd production run!

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
No flag - we have international orders and there is no way to pick and choose what gets the flag and what doesn't.
This is unfortunate. I'm afraid because of this, I won't be participating in the program this year. While I realize that there is a hand full of shooters from other places around the globe, the vast majority are right here in the USA. I for one am tired of the few mandating the ways of the many. Especially when the many are us. Especially when so many have fought, bled and died for us. A lot of those are the same ones that shoot beside us every week. I would think that the least we could do is to honor them, their sacrifices and our country by displaying our flag on a shirt. If the few from other corners of the world don't mind showing support of the USA, good for them. If they choose otherwise, that's ok too. We would do fine without them.

I understand that my not participating in the program, because of this, is probably of little consequence. One less that has to be worried about and dealt with. But that's ok, I'm just tired of these types of things and it's time to say something.

Good luck to all participants and as always, GOD BLESS THE USA!

Dancer4Life

Long Live The Republic, God Bless America!
I ordered mine a few minutes ago. It was my intention to get out and meet and shoot with you guys in 2014 but my work schedule had me working on the weekends and traveling a lot during the weeks. So far it is a lot of the same but I hope that it changes. I keep ordering the shirts to support BoomerShooter. I just wish I could shoot with you guys. Praying that will change.
Good luck to all you competition shooters in 2015.

James Abram

Well-Known Fanatic
Just ordered my jersey and looking forward to getting more involved with the forum this year. I've been watching the prize thread and thinking "there's some good stuff in there!" I too was disappointed with the flag decision, but I bet no one will mind if I sew a flag patch on mine, will they?

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Stan Nance said:
This is unfortunate. I'm afraid because of this, I won't be participating in the program this year. While I realize that there is a hand full of shooters from other places around the globe, the vast majority are right here in the USA. I for one am tired of the few mandating the ways of the many. Especially when the many are us. Especially when so many have fought, bled and died for us. A lot of those are the same ones that shoot beside us every week. I would think that the least we could do is to honor them, their sacrifices and our country by displaying our flag on a shirt. If the few from other corners of the world don't mind showing support of the USA, good for them. If they choose otherwise, that's ok too. We would do fine without them.

I understand that my not participating in the program, because of this, is probably of little consequence. One less that has to be worried about and dealt with. But that's ok, I'm just tired of these types of things and it's time to say something.

Do you wear a flag on every shirt you own? You can not be with out a flag for 4 to 5 hours a week while shooting?

ES13Raven

Well-Known Fanatic
Stan Nance said:

I can appreciate this. I wouldn't order a jersey from a Japanese based program and expect there not to be a Japanese flag on it.

stan686

Well-Known Fanatic
Ryan Alexander said:
Do you wear a flag on every shirt you own? You can not be with out a flag for 4 to 5 hours a week while shooting?
No, I dont. Nor do I wear a shirt (jersey or uniform) every day that is representative of some type of organization or team. But If I did, I would expect that it would have a flag representing that team or organizations place of origin.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
That is so ridiculous I literally have no idea if you're joking.
Like, humor generally has to have some basis in reality so for me it's a toss up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts