2015 BoomerShooter Jersey Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Sanders

Well-Known Fanatic
There is space on left breast for a flag patch, same place we had one last year. A sewn on patch wouldn't cover any sponsors, and even our European friends can put their own flag there. I'm 100% sure not including a screened on flag in no way diminishes the patriotism of this forum. You guys are pole vaulting over mouse ****. 0.02

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Brandon, Burk, and the other admins run this program for us in their spare time so we can have some fun and and win some free stuff. If anyone has an issue with the way it is run or how the jersey looks step up next season and offer to help design the jersey and run the program.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
If you are OUT of the US and want to order - send me a PM and I can get you info on how to do so

Also - we are cutting off the FIRST RUN on 1/20 at midnight. Any orders placed after that mark will be slated for the 2nd production run!
SOB didn't see this. Ordered 3 hrs too late. So when will I get my jersey? Just kidding

trimantrekokc

Well-Known Fanatic
question......do you only get credit for wearing the jersey in a "gun" shooting match or competition or do you get credit in a "shooting" competition such as an archery 3d tournament? I do some of both and would like to know. thanks

Bret

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
cajunautoxer said:
SOB didn't see this. Ordered 3 hrs too late. So when will I get my jersey? Just kidding
You actually are good to go - if you read you will notice it says end of the day on the 20th which is TODAY!!!

trimantrekokc said:
question......do you only get credit for wearing the jersey in a "gun" shooting match or competition or do you get credit in a "shooting" competition such as an archery 3d tournament? I do some of both and would like to know. thanks

Bret
GUN shooting matches / competition. Archery doesn't count - sorry!

trimantrekokc

Well-Known Fanatic
OK, just thought you might want to reach out to other shooting sports to cross promote? since most archers do both.

and who know ....H&H might enjoy the further exposure to archery shooters also since they sell guns and bows?

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
B.S. DuBois said:
You actually are good to go - if you read you will notice it says end of the day on the 20th which is TODAY!!!

GUN shooting matches / competition. Archery doesn't count - sorry!
How would you define the OKCGC skeet league that runs for 10 weeks? Is that one entry or 10?

Also an early question was never answered, at least I did not see one. That is, is the 2015 shirt only good for the year 2015? Can it be worn for 2016, assuming the program will continue?

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
New Year = New Shirt
We have not been allowed to have previous years shirts count in the current years program. It's about getting the current sponsors exposure. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I shot the H&H rimfire league last summer, ran for 13 weeks, counted as one entry. Think of it as 1 match with 13 stages, just spread out over all the weeks.

Hope this helps.

Dux-R-Us

Fear the Duck
I was going to buy a new pair of boots, but I think I'll opt for a jersey. Will a large fit an 8 EE shoe?

Black IS my color. Maybe I'll change my moniker to the Black Duck (in the spirit of Blackadder).

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Steve McGinley said:
New Year = New Shirt

We have not been allowed to have previous years shirts count in the current years program. It's about getting the current sponsors exposure. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I shot the H&H rimfire league last summer, ran for 13 weeks, counted as one entry. Think of it as 1 match with 13 stages, just spread out over all the weeks.

Hope this helps.
What he said

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
I am in order #117!
Thought about going with the name "Capt No Shoot" but with my luck I would end up jinxing myself for the season if I had done that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts