2015 BoomerShooter Jersey Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

wkent

Well-Known Fanatic
Yahoo I'm order # 8900000075. Happy to "pay to play" The efforts and commitment of the organizers is appreciated.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
This site and the members that I've met have already saved me the price of a jersey with solid advice.

They've also encouraged me to spend significantly more (do gold plated dies really perform better than carbide dies?).

newbirdhunter

Active Fanatic
Ordered. #77 for those keeping score.

B.S. - It was definitely educational to understand some of the "behind the scenes" workings of running a site such as this. Thanks to you and everyone else who work to keep this site operational, interesting, and informative. Being new to the sport, I am very glad I found this community.

Frank

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Rick S said:
Is the jersey guaranteed to make me shoot better? I need all the help I can get!
Absolutely. Participation means shooting matches. It'll be difficult to not improve if your "out there doing it".

See you "out there".

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
B.S. DuBois said:
Hey guys - before too many more questions come up I'll gladly explain the price jump.

Jesse and I started this site in 2010 as a place for shooters to come to actually talk about shooting. Since then 100% of the costs of running the site have come out of our personal pockets. We have a VPS that we use for hosting and have to maintain quarterly software licensing for the forum software. Those two cost alone are over $1500 a year. If you also notice 100% of what the sponsors donate to us we give back to the shooters (also last I checked my hosting company won't let me pay the bill in $100 certificates). I just no longer can pay for all this out of my personal pocket.

Yes we are uncharging this year - the proceeds are helping us continue to run this site. If anyone has a problem with that well I'm sorry. The past 2 years EVERY SINGLE PERSON who participated in the contingency program has won a prize (for at least the value of the jersey they bought). We give back as much as we can to the shooters - I just can't continue to spend thousands a year out of my pocket.
Totally understandable. I wasn't trying to be a total cheapass, just kinda had me curious why the $20 jump in price.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Matt Rigsby said:
$20 jump in price.
also, we got a greaaaat price on the 2014 jerseys from Animal in order to get our business.
2015 jerseys are from Shirts & Logos, the same as the 2013 jerseys.
My 2013 jerseys were $63ea

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
I bet we are already good - some people ordered multiples. I'll check tomorrow but I bet we are over 100 already

Jedabug

Well-Known Fanatic
B.S. DuBois said:
I bet we are already good - some people ordered multiples. I'll check tomorrow but I bet we are over 100 already
Woohoo (insert happy dance here)

Sent from the Armory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts