Status
Not open for further replies.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
38PJ5mr.png

maybe it's #3 if they started counting at 0

Ian Swope

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow, I guess inflation is a ***** this year, eh? $20 more than last year? I mean, hey, I'm still ordering a shirt and all but was surprised to see that big of a price jump.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Ian Swope said:
Wow, I guess inflation is a ***** this year, eh? $20 more than last year? I mean, hey, I'm still ordering a shirt and all but was surprised to see that big of a price jump.
I thought the same thing. Seems like a large price jump.

jhenke

Well-Known Fanatic
Ordered! Thanks for the legwork Brandon.

I'm #74 on the countdown to 100, in case anyone was wondering where the order is at.

Ian Swope

Well-Known Fanatic
They were $55 last year and shipping was about the same. I ordered mine. Just thought it was a bit if a jump.

bsdubois00

Head Honcho Emeritus
Hey guys - before too many more questions come up I'll gladly explain the price jump.

Jesse and I started this site in 2010 as a place for shooters to come to actually talk about shooting. Since then 100% of the costs of running the site have come out of our personal pockets. We have a VPS that we use for hosting and have to maintain quarterly software licensing for the forum software. Those two cost alone are over $1500 a year. If you also notice 100% of what the sponsors donate to us we give back to the shooters (also last I checked my hosting company won't let me pay the bill in $100 certificates). I just no longer can pay for all this out of my personal pocket.

Yes we are uncharging this year - the proceeds are helping us continue to run this site. If anyone has a problem with that well I'm sorry. The past 2 years EVERY SINGLE PERSON who participated in the contingency program has won a prize (for at least the value of the jersey they bought). We give back as much as we can to the shooters - I just can't continue to spend thousands a year out of my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts