What are you listening too??

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike. Keep them coming. Yeah some Motown, and Stones, "Paint it Black".
Cant forget: For what it's worth. Song still gives me chills. I think that was '67 if so I was 14. Loved it ever since. How about Nugent's Fred Bear? I call it the Rednecks National Anthem with no disrespect to Our National anthem. Not a huge fan of Crosby Stills Nash and sometimes Young but, Teach Your Children is a GREAT song. Summer of '69 great song freshman year of high school. Man am I getting old! These are the times I wish we could turn back the clock and relive some of those great times. I know things were probably not as great as I remember, however time has a way of softening things and rounding off the rough edges. Stay safe all.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I do not know about anyone else, but I have trouble not being surrounded by 30s, 40s, 50s, & sixties Cowboy shows & movies, :eek:

However it's the Music of my life that moves my soul, & keeps me happy.
rock and roll typography GIF by Chris Piascik

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I do not know about anyone else, but I have trouble not being surrounded by 30s, 40s, 50s, & sixties Cowboy shows & movies, :eek:

However it's the Music of my life that moves my soul, & keeps me happy.
rock and roll typography GIF by Chris Piascik
Eastwood spaghetti westerns! Don't forget The Wild Bunch, original Guns of the magnificent 7...I'm a lot of times lost in the 60's cars music how the girls dressed. Not so much the way I dressed tho :-( . All the bad stuff aside I think the 60's were a great time to grow up!