What are you listening too??

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank God I was Born in the USA :D

My Grandmother saw Lady liberty on her way To America.

New York City Night GIF

Mike; Those shots took me right back. I could smell the jungle, the mud, and the never ending sound of the choppers inbound and out bound. Not a fan of Bruce after his comments but still a true song for the times. Thank you Brother. Peace.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Just sit back & remember that sweetie you were with when you first heard CCR :D

Love those guys too! Man it was great to come of age in the 60's! The cars the music lots of great memories. My heart breaks for ALL the service personal that made the ultimate sacrifice, or sometimes came back messed up so bad it breaks my heart to think about it. Even then the government was up to their crap. Nothing new under the sun.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Memories, Memories. Some Good, Some Not So Good. !st song I heard when I got off the big bird rotating in country was CCR's Bad Moon Rising. I took it as an omen, like welcome to Hell M.F.'er
Thank you so very much for what you did for our precious country. May God grant you peace from the evil memories.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Once again Mike I applaud you taste in music! My taste runs parallel to yours. Might I also suggest Motown, Beach Boys, Righteous Brothers, The girl groups, Bobby Fuller 4 I fought the law... My taste runs to English groups too, just not so much of a Beatle's fan other than Sgt. Pepper. Cant forget Grace slick and White Rabbit!
Stones especially Honkytonk Woman, Paint it black....Wow so much music, so little time!

Latest posts