USSA Multi Gun Match 01/22/2012

joshappel

Par times back to normal
First one of the new year! It will be 6 stages of rifle/pistol awesomeness. Round count will be 120-150 rifle and 50-75 pistol. There will be a rimfire division in this one, meaning rimfire rifle. Max yardage will be 110 yards. We will be utilizing the shoot house, 360, and 4 of the 60 yard bays. I have some fun stages in mind, so come on out. $10 for USSA members, $15 for non members.

For those of you that care, the Death Star will not be making an appearance this time.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Oh no, not the 5th Sunday??? That's the same day as the Old Fort match. Any chance the 4th Sunday works? A bunch of us were hoping to make 4 matches of 3 gun this month.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Josh just asked me to change the date in the title. Looks like we get four 3 gun matches this month!!!

dennishoddy

First one of the new year! It will be 6 stages of rifle/pistol awesomeness. Round count will be 120-150 rifle and 50-75 pistol. There will be a rimfire division in this one, meaning rimfire rifle. Max yardage will be 110 yards. We will be utilizing the shoot house, 360, and 4 of the 60 yard bays. I have some fun stages in mind, so come on out. $10 for USSA members, $15 for non members.

For those of you that care, the Death Star will not be making an appearance this time.

Ok, for some clarification, There are 6 stages of rifle/pistol. Round count of 120-150, and 50-75 pistol.
Later on there is a post for .22 rimfire division.

Will the rimfire division be shot seperate or how is this going to happen?

joshappel

Par times back to normal
Ok, for some clarification, There are 6 stages of rifle/pistol. Round count of 120-150, and 50-75 pistol.

You shoot a rimfire rifle in lieu of centerfire rifle. Max yardage will be 100 yards and rifles will not have to knock down steel. Division will be rimfire optic and irons and centerfire optic and irons

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Josh, I'm thinking about shooting rimfire rifle with open pistol. This shouldn't be a problem right?