USSA Multi Gun Match 01/22/2012

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Match was great!!! My only observation was a time out on the 360 bay would have reduced the back up... other than that you did an outstanding job on the stage design!!! I thoroughly enjoyed shooting rimfire :)

U guys didn't use the standard 180 timeout?

Great match!!! The only thing I would change is those wobbly barricades. With that wind and no support because the barricades never stop moving I wasted $10 in ammo on that thing.

The squad ahead of us didn't use it. The wind was a little much for rimfire on that stage. I just fired one shot at everything and called it good. Didn't want to waste $1 in ammo :)

jtischauser

The squad ahead of us didn't use it. The wind was a little much for rimfire on that stage. I just fired one shot at everything and called it good. Didn't want to waste $1 in ammo :)

Ouch!!! ATTENTION everyone. 180 is the official timeout of all things Multi gun unless stated otherwise.

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Wobbly barricade? Wind? Did we shoot the same stage because I didn't experience any of that. Just kidding.

Great match Josh. The two bay stage was awesome!

jtischauser

One quick question...r barrels considered hard cover or soft cover? I had shot two of them yesterday and someone else did as well. We didn't know how to handle the fragments on the no shoots or the sideways bullets through the targets?

PapaWheelie

Hawaiian Jedi
Holy Cow, Mike, that was some fast shooting! Did you hit anything or just close your eyes and say a prayer? Either way, that was an impressive video. You are gonna be a beast this year in Tac Irons. Please, please, please, stay in Tac Irons.

Kalani

Chambers

actual GM
Thanks K!

I had a couple FTNs. I had 30 rounds through that optic before yesterday's match, still getting used to it.

I shoot well in bay stages, but I really need to find my tempo in the natural terrain/distance stuff this year.

joshappel

Par times back to normal
One quick question...r barrels considered hard cover or soft cover? I had shot two of them yesterday and someone else did as well. We didn't know how to handle the fragments on the no shoots or the sideways bullets through the targets?
In the future I will better define such things as this.

jtischauser

In the future I will better define such things as this.

This is probably a discussion for another thread but what are walls, or barrels, or cars, or any obsticle/barricade? Hard of soft cover?

I know you got me in time+pen, but if they weight the stages in points I think your FTN on the bridge stage might cost you around 35 points.

Crap I didn't even know I had a FTN on that stage???

Chambers

actual GM
This is probably a discussion for another thread but what are walls, or barrels, or cars, or any obsticle/barricade? Hard of soft cover?

Crap I didn't even know I had a FTN on that stage???

I believe in USPSA barrels are hardcover unless otherwise specified. But I never open the rulebook...and this ain't USPSA. MD's call.

I thought you had one there but I could be wrong?

jtischauser

So in USPSA how does that work whomever that was that shot the barrel and had 2-3 holes from shards of barrel and bullet in the no shoot?

Latest posts