Show off some of your favorite revolvers!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, she is good people and always handles that situation appropriately. and often. If she used her name here, you would recognize her from many forums. Great taste in firearms, great collection and great person.

BIG IRON

Fanatic
This is one of my favorites. I'm putting a new stock on it today.

Attachments

• M 1-A grass.jpg
    M 1-A grass.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 8

Dub

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm not very deep in revolvers.

Just a few. The bug never hit me that hard....or at least hasn't yet. Nothing like the want for pistols.

A pair of 44mag Rugers, .38spcl 442, 686 (no pics), 610 and a 460S&W.

My stainless S&W guns each have the ridiculous infernal internal lock. I'll need to remove & plug them before I ever carry them.

The one that has been used the most....by a huge margin....is the little Airweight 442. I've worn out a couple pocket holsters with it riding in them....either as a back up or as a gym-shorts primary. It doesn't get much saddle time now that the P365 arrived. That pocketable-9 simply covers much more ground for me.....better trigger, sights, fast reloads (12rd & 15rd), more consistent when I grip & draw, etc.

It's still a great gun for the car/truck console on some travels.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Dub, I hear you about that damn lock, iys ugly, unnecessary and well just un-American but dont worry about carrying with the lock present. If it were possible to have it lock up from use Ida done it by now. Maybe when they first came out with the things but not now my friend. If recoil could induce movement of it that 500 would have locked up tight as a bank vault but it hasnt.
Not my 500 either, it's my brothers gun. Hes a big boy and shoots that thing like I shoot 9mm. He will be the first person to crack an X frame I'd wager.
Having said that, I know many people still have that hang up about those locks, I dont any longer. Do I seek lock guns out to buy? No I do not. I dont like them but I'll buy one if it has a gun that I like on it. Do I prefer the originals? Yes I do, most assuredly I do. I just feel that overall the quality was better and I myself am a craftsman who makes things with my hands so I feel more connected to those guns. There is very few hands on those new ones.

Mr.Fister

Active Fanatic
While I don't have the fancy or expensive six shooters that alot of you fellas do, I thought I would include what I call my "Gentleman's Traveling Companion". This guy is on a folded towel on the night stand in any hotel room that I'm staying in while vacationing. It just naturally points for me, doesn't require any tension on springs (like an auto) and is loaded with very comfortable yet sufficient 230 gr Federal hollow points. Since I'm a bit of an Old West history nut this just fits the bill for me. For obvious reasons I call him Huck.
Huck.jpg

Mr.Fister

Active Fanatic
Well again I don't have the fancy six shooters that the rest of you fellas have but I thought I would post one of my carry guns. As a matter of fact it's on my side right now while I drink my coffee and peck away at this keyboard. I like the original grips but the Hogue Bantams are a lot easier on my old hands with mag loads.

Kimber DASA (3).jpg

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't recall if I have posted these before. (I guess I have posted at least two of them before)
There's a newer pic of the Korth with the comp installed. It seems to work quite well.
Most recent is my Korth NXR adopted this year and a couple Freedom Arms. Two 44's and a 454
And the last one, the pic of the rear of my car with my plate.
Korth NXR.JPGFA 44.JPGFA 454 left_zpsyhrhn3ek.jpgBDWOLF C6 27 5 2018.jpg

Last edited:
Davidson's custom engraved .357 Python and the other two are Taurus 605's

Attachments

• 20210909_175601.jpg
    20210909_175601.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20210922_142656.jpg
    20210922_142656.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20210807_101553.jpg
    20210807_101553.jpg