Prayers needed.......

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't often do this, but one of our own here will need the all support, we'll wishes and prayers we can muster.

I'm not going to get into the details, that is up to the member to announce.

Please post here with all the support you can provide. If someone could post this on Addicts as well, it would be greatly appreciated.

Prayers sent.....

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
For those of you that don't me or my families story here is an update.

My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma in her abdomen two and a half years ago. She had a couple surgeries to remove the surface cancer and lympnodes that were affected. She has been having cat scans every 6 months and blood work done every 90 days. She has been cancer free since then until this week.

At her 2 1/2 year check up and CT scan they found 6 lesions on her liver that measure 3-4.5 cm. So my wife is scheduled for a biopsy on Wednesday next week and we will know more by the end of next week.

Good news for us is there have been some really good advancements in medications and treatments in the last few years since the original diagnosis. My wife is in good spirits and not freaking out until we know for sure what we are dealing with.

Thanks @Bender. Greg and his family know the impact cancer can have and has always been there for me to talk to and get an experienced opinion from. He has been a true blessing to me over the last few years.

Thanks to the rest of you guys for thoughts and prayers. My wife is a very private person and does not share her life on social media or with many people. So I only have a few close people to talk with about these issues so knowing you guys are here is a blessing.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic

My wife was diagnosed with stage 3 melanoma in her abdomen two and a half years ago. She had a couple surgeries to remove the surface cancer and lympnodes that were affected. She has been having cat scans every 6 months and blood work done every 90 days. She has been cancer free since then until this week.

At her 2 1/2 year check up and CT scan they found 6 lesions on her liver that measure 3-4.5 cm. So my wife is scheduled for a biopsy on Wednesday next week and we will know more by the end of next week.

Good news for us is there have been some really good advancements in medications and treatments in the last few years since the original diagnosis. My wife is in good spirits and not freaking out until we know for sure what we are dealing with.

Thanks @Bender. Greg and his family know the impact cancer can have and has always been there for me to talk to and get an experienced opinion from. He has been a true blessing to me over the last few years.

Thanks to the rest of you guys for thoughts and prayers. My wife is a very private person and does not share her life on social media or with many people. So I only have a few close people to talk with about these issues so knowing you guys are here is a blessing.

Prayers from Nate and I . . . .

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic

So sorry to hear this. Good luck to you both. Thoughts and prayers, PG.

Don

Well-Known Fanatic

We'll keeping praying for your wife and your family..