Pistol Caliber Carbine provisional rules

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
Where do you see that?
All I see is magazine capacity limit------none
That's what I mean. There is mention of capacity but not dimensions. I figured if there was a dimension limit it would state it, just curious if I was missing something.

mike_pinto said:
Negative. No magazine length restriction.
With no length restriction, does that mean drum mags?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
MikeF said:
That's what I mean. There is mention of capacity but not dimensions. I figured if there was a dimension limit it would state it, just curious if I was missing something.

With no length restriction, does that mean drum mags?
No limit

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
If you can find one that runs, you will be in business, however, my personal opinion is that a double stack with a pad will get you 37-38 rounds, so taking a chance on a drum may be a little risky. But yes, the rules allow it.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
If you can find one that runs, you will be in business, however, my personal opinion is that a double stack with a pad will get you 37-38 rounds, so taking a chance on a drum may be a little risky. But yes, the rules allow it.
This is USPSA though were most matches limit courses to 32 rounds anyways. Do you want 100 rounds so you can spray and pray?

https://youtu.be/tmrggqzwhFc

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Spencer said:
This is USPSA though were most matches limit courses to 32 rounds anyways. Do you want 100 rounds so you can spray and pray?
A 50 rnd drum is most likely what people would use

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
As you know, only level 3 matches are restricted to 32 rounds. Strange we don't see more 38-40 round stages. Bring it!!! :)
I'm down