Pistol Caliber Carbine provisional rules

clarkbe9980

Well-Known Fanatic
you mean division?
PCC is it's own division in USPSA, just like Revo, Limited, Production, etc.

Yeah I mean division. It's PPC season for me and they call them classes not divisions. My bad.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
you mean division?
PCC is it's own division in USPSA, just like Revo, Limited, Production, etc.

Yeah I mean division. It's PPC season for me and they call them classes not divisions. My bad.
Who calls them classes?

Class is U, D, C, B, A, M & GM

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
I guess muzzle up makes sense since the range supplied gun racks are all muzzle up.

But what about those carbines sitting muzzle down in baby strollers? We need to wait for "make ready" to pull the gun off the cart?

I'd like it better if it was shooter's choice. A 16" gun muzzle up is bad enough but an SBR with a 9-1/2" barrel muzzle up is no bueno.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Mike only reason I asked is I was thinking about borrowing my buddy's cheap just right carbine and shooting pcc just to screw around
I'm shooting PCC

Tech

Well-Known Fanatic
I thought PCC was dumb at first, but you have my attention now. I would need a 9mm lower, barrel, and bolt carrier to build my own, correct? Is the normal upper the same?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Flatland Shooter said:
I guess muzzle up makes sense since the range supplied gun racks are all muzzle up.

But what about those carbines sitting muzzle down in baby strollers? We need to wait for "make ready" to pull the gun off the cart?

I'd like it better if it was shooter's choice. A 16" gun muzzle up is bad enough but an SBR with a 9-1/2" barrel muzzle up is no bueno.
The rule clearly states muzzle vertical, with chamber flag inserted. Never does it mention up or down. It can be either.. But, beware... It does say that it must be flagged whether carried inside or outside a bag. If you unbag at the Make Ready (proshopdotcom) command and there is not a chamber flag in the chamber, DQ.. There are enough people against the DIVISION that are just waiting for the chance to DQ someone using that evil PCC at their handgun match (even though the P in USPSA is practical, not pistol) :)