Lets see some nice Commanders.

nicalaex

Fanatic
Can't say enough about my Raptor. Lot of guys don't like Kimber but as stated before; have Sigs, Glocks, Volquartsen, and Smith's; this one is the best for me!!

Attachments

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
.." Nice & I thought I had a collection...gotta let the wife see this. >
Thanks.
That is / was MOST of my 1911's.. it took a lot of years (about 40 or so) to gather mine together. Wife's never complained about my purchases,
she learned early that they are investments, as I have actually sold a few guns over the years, always selling for more than I paid for them.
When friends see the size of my collection, (those that do get to see them) I remind them, I didn't go out and buy a bunch @ a time,
maybe 1 or 2 a year.. (maybe more some years) ..spread over many years.
I obtained most my "wish list" pistols after I retired...a S&W model 41, a few Dan Wesson 1911's, even a Jim Clark "Hardballer " modified 1911,. as
I then had time to look around for them.

Pierre

Fanatic
Well I just invested in a Glock 30s since all my 1911's have some custom work that I have done on them. With the legal situation & the crap going on don't need to carry a modified gun. The liberals will have you for breakfast, lunch & dinner plus a snack.
Have a beautiful Springfield light weight but again it's had some custom work done on it.

PWS

Fanatic
Here's a few full custom commanders...three from Lou Biondo, two from CT Brian, and one each from Steve Owens, Chuck Rogers, and Ted Yost...
DSC07314 copy.jpgIMG_6100 copy 2.JPG7820177_200_IMG-0231 copy.jpgIMG_4098 copy.jpgCOLT ROGERS PRE-70 CMDR-15 copy.jpgUntitled copy.png003 .jpg

Sk8r

Active Fanatic
Well I just invested in a Glock 30s since all my 1911's have some custom work that I have done on them. With the legal situation & the crap going on don't need to carry a modified gun. The liberals will have you for breakfast, lunch & dinner plus a snack.
Have a beautiful Springfield light weight but again it's had some custom work done on it.
Not only that but if it comes to the point of use then no one wants to lose a custom (or anything like a custom) to the “evidence locker”!