Insane prices

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
I was going through my ammunition supply. I found a sleeve of .22 magnum with a price sticker on it. It was a sleeve of 100 rounds and the sticker was marked $6.95. I thought at the time Damn that's too much money. Not NOW. I have enough of all for awhile no panic here. Crazy prices.

TangoWhiskeyFoxtrot

Well-Known Fanatic
We picked up 500 rds of Fiocchi 9mm 115g the other day from some online retailer - can't remember who - for about .$0.45/rd, I think. Just because Pistol Annie gets nervous even though we still have quite a bit. But the thing is that when it arrived it looked like something dug out of someone's private stash in a storeroom somewhere. Boxes all beat up and torn, plastic trays inside all busted up, old-style Fiocchi packaging from several years ago.

joepistol

Well-Known Fanatic
i placed a small order from Bayou bullets ( 1k bullets ) on Oct.9th..checking their website, they're saying there's a 12-14 wk. backlog..maybe longer, for orders.
I'm still waiting..just wish I'd placed a larger order back in Oct.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I’ve got enough to be comfortable for a year but I’m not shooting much at all either. I’m off work for as my daughter says “The COVID!” I loaded every mag I have, in all calibers and types. So I have about 200 various mags loads and everything else bulk packed in 50cal ammo cans!
last large volume 9mm purchase I made was in February or March for $245 a case and I thought that was a bit much!
Still buying smaller quantities of anything when I find it for a reasonable price.
Bought 800 rnds of 62gr 5.56 for $325 and 250rnds of 45acp for $118 recently so some decent deals are still around if you’re patient.

Latest posts