Businesses That Do NOT Support Firearms Carry

Jer Fry

Well-Known Fanatic
The military surplus store in Del City has a sign that says "No open carry; concealed okay with proper permit." hmmmm.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
Due to its popularity for crime I wouldn't go to Tinseltown even with a gun.

Same here... When that place first opened I went there twice and both times there were gunshots close by as we were leaving. Decided other theaters were a better place to be.

Civil07

New Fanatic
Spaghetti warehouse
7-11
Cort furniture
Waffle House
Cherokee strip credit union
Quail Springs Mall
Bricktown Brewery
Brix Sports Bar
Toys-R-us
IBC
Reno Mart (Reno & Portland, OKC)
Mathis Brothers
Buy 4 Less (Yukon)
Penn Square Mall

dennishoddy

Ok, I've said this on this forum, and a couple of others.

Concealed is concealed. Most businesses are privately owned. If I excluded myself from every business that had a gunbuster sign, be it OC or concealed, I wouldn't have a store to shop in in my town. I'll take the consequences if I have to stop a criminal from killing me. I support Open carry, but will conceal, and carry on.

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I just conceal it in all places especially with gun buster signs. but unless they are trying to hurt my family or myself if someone comes in shooting i'm leaving all the unarmed anti gun idiots to die.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Well ****. One place I bank at, Prime bank in Edmond, just put up signs. I am trying to figure out what to say to the manager. I am going to sit down and talk to him hopefully in the next two weeks. I want to come up with some compelling points besides "take the sign down, or give me my cash" line. I like the bank. It is locally owned and there is just the one branch, so there is no corporate bank bs. But in the end if that sign doesn't come down, my money will leave Prime bank.

A minor victory for us. After talking to them, the policy is now no open carry . They are fine with legal concealed carry . I thought about what to say, but in the end the conversation only lasted about ten minutes .

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
A minor victory for us. After talking to them, the policy is now no open carry . They are fine with legal concealed carry . I thought about what to say, but in the end the conversation only lasted about ten minutes .

Sounds like you represented the firearms community well. Thank you!

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I was just told by a lowes employee named Angela at the store on north Kelly Ave in Edmond Oklahoma. That I needed toove to another area of the store because a parent complained that a man with a gun made them uncomfortable. I wonder if they would treat someone the same way If a parent was uncomfortable with African Americans? By the way I checked with the manager they allow OC. They just harass anyone that does it.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
okshooter26 said:
I was just told by a lowes employee named Angela at the store on north Kelly Ave in Edmond Oklahoma. That I needed toove to another area of the store because a parent complained that a man with a gun made them uncomfortable. I wonder if they would treat someone the same way If a parent was uncomfortable with African Americans? By the way I checked with the manager they allow OC. They just harass anyone that does it.

I'd start complaining about how all the unarmed people make you uncomfortable. I mean, if they don't have a gun they're obviously felons and can't buy one....

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm going to call the corporate office Monday when they open. I don't know if this qualifies as harassment I will ask my attorney monday.

Adam Striegel

Well-Known Fanatic
okshooter26 said:
I'm going to call the corporate office Monday when they open. I don't know if this qualifies as harassment I will ask my attorney monday.

Just have your attorney send an angry letter. Doesn't really matter if it is or not, most companies don't want to see letters like that come through and address the complaints quickly.

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I just want to make sure people know that lowes has many people that although they claim to allow law abiding citizens to carry firearms are truly closet anti gun individuals. I will never shop there again