Businesses That Do NOT Support Firearms Carry

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
Big Truck Tacos just announced that lawful carry is back by popular demand at their location. They stated that they didn't mean to offend anyone. :)
There is quite the discussion on their Facebook page about this.

mikey80

Negative Approach
KLG (Kenny Gant) said:
There is quite the discussion on their Facebook page about this.
I almost said something about that, I would call it a sh*t storm, lol

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Micah_Rowe said:
I almost said something about that, I would call it a sh*t storm, lol
Interesting read. There were close to 200 comments already. Most were pretty positive. Some not so much. One girl even said something about needing more gun free zones since she could name at least 3 school mass shootings. The intellect behind that is pretty much full retard.

Edit. 200 likes. 80 comments.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Does anyone know what Chesapeake Arena's stance on carry is? Before it is said I know the SDA Statute says I can't carry during a Thunder game or any other pro sport that takes place there. I am wondering about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in a couple weeks. I am hoping a lovely young lady I work with will go to the concert with me but a date would fairly well be ruined by being asked to leave.

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
Josh Beauchamp said:
Does anyone know what Chesapeake Arena's stance on carry is? Before it is said I know the SDA Statute says I can't carry during a Thunder game or any other pro sport that takes place there. I am wondering about the Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert in a couple weeks. I am hoping a lovely young lady I work with will go to the concert with me but a date would fairly well be ruined by being asked to leave.
Aside from their "No Berettas Allowed" sticker, concealed is concealed. I always carry inside that place. I know at Thunder Games they wand you with a transfrisker but they only wand from the waist up (hint hint).

audiophile

New Fanatic
WillR said:
Ok. Where do I find this. There is no penalty in the SDA law except for carrying in a prohibited place. There seems to be a lot of debate about this. What is a "unlawful carry charge"? The general thinking seemes to be gun buster signs are pretty much limited to trespassing if you don't leave when asked. Some say the sign is the warning. I just wasn't familiar with unlawful carry and what that meant.

I thought unlawful carry was for persons wo a SDA card.

Also is carrying a gun wo card a felony?
Per Oklahoma SDA lawbook November 1, 2013

TITLE 21 § 1290.22 BUSINESS OWNER’S RIGHTS

D. The carrying of a concealed or unconcealed firearm by a person who has been issued a handgun license on property that has signs prohibiting the carrying of firearms shall not be deemed a criminal act but may subject the person to being denied entrance onto the property or removed from the property. If the person refuses to leave the property and a peace officer is summoned, the person may be issued a citation for an amount not to exceed Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00).

dennishoddy

Big flap about the new Toby Kieth restaurants posting no gun signs.

Toby doesn't run them. A management company that uses his name does.

If I'm not wrong, the one in OKC says no open carry. Somebody help me here.

Been in there twice, didn't like the menu, so probably won't go back unless somebody else is picking up the tab.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
I underatand but if you are famous and get paid to put your name on something you should also take responsibilty for that product. Even if you have very little to do with it.

If they said "no homosexual activity" or "no fat people"He would hear about that!

Jared LaVarnway

Well-Known Fanatic
I know Texas Road House on Penn and Memorial has a pair of "no open carry" signs on their front doors. I guess what they can't see wont hurt them.

Jared LaVarnway

Well-Known Fanatic
I was at Buffalo Wild Wings in Edmond last night. They have a nice big "no guns allowed on the premises" sign about chest high. Guess I go back to Hooters. The service is better anyways...

striped1

Well-Known Fanatic
scubor2 said:
attachicon.gif
22537201_BG11.jpgThis business supports with a polite restriction, Schlotzskys in Little Rock.
Bravo. More should be like this.

Latest posts