Businesses That Do NOT Support Firearms Carry

45recoil

likes to party
Add Perrys restaurant on s74th & May to the list.

Bummer too...I really LIKED that place.

Attachments

• IMG_20121114_105621.jpg
    IMG_20121114_105621.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 87

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I went ot H and H today one of the sales guys I know looked at my gun and asked me if I was seriously open carrying... with a funny face. I asked him what his reason was for open carrying. He said because he works there. I rolled my eyes and he told me he didnt have a problem with me doing it but he thought 99% of people that are open carrying are doing it for attention. I told him its funny how everyone is for the right to bear arms as long as they can carry their guns but they frown on others doing the same or having the same rights they do.

okshooter26

Well-Known Fanatic
I've noticed its difficult to find many places to eat here in Edmond. Does anyone know of any other NON-VICTIM stores?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I went ot H and H today one of the sales guys I know looked at my gun and asked me if I was seriously open carrying... with a funny face. I asked him what his reason was for open carrying. He said because he works there. I rolled my eyes and he told me he didnt have a problem with me doing it but he thought 99% of people that are open carrying are doing it for attention. I told him its funny how everyone is for the right to bear arms as long as they can carry their guns but they frown on others doing the same or having the same rights they do.

Weird you'd get this in a gun store.......especially from a sales guy.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
I've never been to H&H but gun store employees on the whole are pretty notoriously rude. In my experience gun stores are more like Dong's or Tulsa Firearms than they are like 2A or USSA. It doesn't surprise me that a gun shop clerk hassled a customer about something he thought was dumb.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I've never been to H&H but gun store employees on the whole are pretty notoriously rude. In my experience gun stores are more like Dong's or Tulsa Firearms than they are like 2A or USSA. It doesn't surprise me that a gun shop clerk hassled a customer about something he thought was dumb.
That's usually not the norm I get at H&H. I'd think that a sales person would go out of their way to make you want to be there.

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Well ****. One place I bank at, Prime bank in Edmond, just put up signs. I am trying to figure out what to say to the manager. I am going to sit down and talk to him hopefully in the next two weeks. I want to come up with some compelling points besides "take the sign down, or give me my cash" line. I like the bank. It is locally owned and there is just the one branch, so there is no corporate bank bs. But in the end if that sign doesn't come down, my money will leave Prime bank.

Jason1

Well-Known Fanatic
GFF in Moore just put up gunbuster signs.

i politely told the manager it would be my last time shopping there because the store didn't support my right to defend myself, he didn't seem to care.

i always tried to spend my money there and support small business but it I won't anymore.

Jer Fry

Well-Known Fanatic
CVS
Long John Silver's
It really concerns me that my wife is a CVS employee. She "can't" carry and if a nut happens in there, it is less likely there will be a sane person carrying to help protect her.

Latest posts