Are you a member of the NRA?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I join annually - never pulled the trigger on a life membership.

I don't usually subscribe to the magazines either....but the calls are better or lack there of than they use to be.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Endowment member.

They aren't perfect, but neither am I. A lot of times in life, you HAVE to pick your battles. Common sense says these are "a work around" as are the braces.

The bump stock subject could be debated all day long. Personally, I have no use for one, but I won't knock anyone for wanting one.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Also a life member, have been for a couple years now. My local members only outdoor range just announced you have to be an NRA member to belong so I'm glad I did the lifetime membership.
As a side note I just joined the fanatic family also! It's worth it to keep good sites running.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Yearly. I'm not convinced that they are the best option, bang for my buck. Also not convinced that another, smaller organization is better because they are more aligned with my views. Should I give to a state level organization that is banging their heads against a brick wall here in komifornia? I really don't know the answer so for now I give yearly to the NRA and GOA.

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I dropped my membership due to their failure to listen to the membership.

I quit the NRA when I learned that Wayne LaPierre (and a bunch of his cronies) went on a huge African safari hunting trip a few years ago... And, uh, you know, word got out that most of the $$$ for the trip wasn't exactly on their own dime!! :eek::mad:

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
GOA, SAF, BFA for me. I have mixed feelings about NRA. They are the 600 lb gorilla in the room, I just don't like all of decisions that are made and the direction that is taken.

Razer

Active Fanatic
I sure am, along with a few other local organizations. While they aren't perfect, I haven't found an organization that has more impact Nationally.