AR Triggers

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Dunno....take a look at the website or install instructions?
How heavy do you think it is?

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
It came with written instructions, I followed them. It was pretty simple, and I was sure I'd done a good job. I was happy after the range, because the weapon fired and I didn't blow up. But I noticed the pull.

It's probably around four or five. It's up in what I think of as carry weapon territory.

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
My Colt CM65-18S just shipped from the factory Wednesday. Had a Geissele installed before it shipped. It is as stated above one of the very best but also one of the most expensive.

Frog4life

Fanatic
I put an AR Gold on my AR. It has a slight take up just like a high end 1911. Having a trigger feel similar across platforms is nice.

Several have mentioned the high cost of the AR Gold. Yes, true, it's crazy expensive. But what's more important than a good trigger? What's the first thing you do with a new gun? You aim it safely and feel the trigger, right?

The other triggers are probably good as well and I can't say the AR Gold is that much better. I just didn't want to install a trigger and always wish I had used something better.

Latest posts