AR Triggers

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Velocity Triggers - AR-15 Trigger
https://velocitytriggers.com
Velocity Triggers With over 30 years of AR-15 trigger design experience, Velocity Triggers offers high quality, precision engineered, AR-15 drop-in triggers and accessories at an affordable price. Our AR-15 trigger makes your AR-15 or AR-10 feel like a true bolt-action precision rifle with a clean, crisp break and super-short reset.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
As much as I love 2 stage triggers in my reach out and f you ar's, I really want a single stage in my home defense/shtf rifle. Need to go see if LaRue has a flatty.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. I'll check it out. I like flat single stage triggers in up close guns. Maybe I'm asking too much for a budget, flat, trigger for this thing. It's not really a budget build anymore. ;)

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Rise Armament has a flatty for just under one Benjamin. That's the cheapest flat trigger I have heard of. I have not tried those, so I have no idea how they are.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
The AR Gold trigger is rather fantastic. However, at $279 it's often beyond the the budget many people have for a trigger. Many don't want to spend the extra $100 to get to a Geissele, even fewer are unwilling drop another Benjamin on an AR Gold.

I will say this......it's the ONE AR trigger that has traits that are 1911ish.

Last edited:

Rob Biedermann

Active Fanatic
Geissele SSA-E -- have them in most of my higher end ARs. I do have a couple RRA NM sets and am concerned as I've read / heard in other places...

rjinaz86323

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a Timney in mine (pdog gun)
d9b220370ed33ea9ac89ae3874d21b4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robert Howard

New Fanatic
I'm looking to upgrade to a better trigger than the mil spec that came in my AR. This AR is my only one so the trigger must be a do all, nothing so light I would be uneasy using as bedside gun. I was looking at the Geissele line of combat triggers or the 3gun with 4lb spring.

https://geissele.com/lower-parts/triggers.html
Elftmann is the only AR trigger worth spending money on. You will be impressed.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for the info Bender. While I have obviously drank the Geisselle koolaid, I have never had a bad experience with one. I am a fanboi but I'd be gone if I had an issue and they didn't stand behind it. This is sort of a niche industry. Most people don't own AR's, the percentage of us that do that are going to drop a couple hundred on a fancy trigger is pretty small. IMO you better have a good product but CS is what makes me give you my $. I may never need it but if I do I want a no hassle experience.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not a fanboy of any particular trigger. Most of them all have their pros and cons. What may be the #1 pick for me, just may be #4 for another.

**Geissele SSA and SSA-E
Black Friday sale price 156

Last edited:

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
The one I posted?

I don't believe it. I haven't checked it, but it's nowhere near that light.

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm actually starting to think I did something wrong or I'm doing something wrong. I don't believe the weight pull, and the simplest explanation is that I screwed something up.

Latest posts